Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

I didn't love the BFG.

I thought they lost grip fairly easily on my setup, both acceleration and in corners.

I thought they got a bit choppy or loud. Hard to really say

I'll update when I get more miles

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I have the same setup on mine, the continental sport extreme contacts 205/45R16. They are a fantastic street tire with plenty of grip, I have the BF Goodrich's on my S2000, the only thing I like about them is the price.

I have the same setup on mine, the continental sport extreme contacts 205/45R16. They are a fantastic street tire with plenty of grip, I have the BF Goodrich's on my S2000, the only thing I like about them is the price.
About my thoughts as well with the BFG

It's not a bad tire.

It's just simply outclassed by tires such as the PS4S and Conti ECS
Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dunlop Direzzia ZIII in 225/45R16 works pretty well for autocross on these 16x8 Dekagrams.

They don't really rub really during an autocross run (kinda expected them to on my poor street alignment). However, it did rub a when I fully compressed the suspension over a dip that felt like my car jumped. I believe I tapped the bump stops, I was going slow. The roads here just suck.

I'm not running an autocross alignment, but I'm on stock springs with Koni Yellows to dial in the rotation. I'm around -1.2 deg of camber and zero toe, going to around -2.0 to -2.5 deg of camber and 0.1 toe out (FWD autocross enlightenment) looks like it will fix rubbing under full suspension compression. Rears are fine, the fronts seem to be the more difficult to fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=rdfT7FdCCjc

In the youtube link, TireRack tested all of the newest autocross tires at the end of summer 2018, the dunlops placed second in class for dry time...only behind the RE-71s.

However, the tread depth on the RE-71s are 7/32 new, while the dunlops are 9/32 new...plus they wear slower. I've put 14 autocross runs on this set and they for sure last longer than the RE-71s...those tires are grippy, but they just completely dissolve when you drive them.
Can you post photos of your car with these mounted up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered from Summit and received an email from them a couple days ago with an update stating that the wheels would be drop-shipped by 10/18

The wait's been killer, I ordered back in 8/31 and have tires sitting in my back yard ready to be mounted

I haven't received them yet, unfortunately. No shipping updates either. Maybe the Summit rep you talked to mistakenly checked stock on the black Dekagrams? If not then I hope this means I'll be getting my bronzies soon [biggrin]

I haven't received them yet, unfortunately. No shipping updates either. Maybe the Summit rep you talked to mistakenly checked stock on the black Dekagrams? If not then I hope this means I'll be getting my bronzies soon [biggrin]
I checked on Black, didn’t even realize there was Bronze now. Sorry for any confusion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump - Anyone receive their bronze set yet? I am eager to see them mounted up on a Black FiST. Current estimated ship date from Summit is 11/26/2018 if ordered today.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Bump. Anybody have these on a magnetic metallic?

Post any and all pics, regardless of color please

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

Yeah just a little short sidewall and too much gap for my liking. With front bracing, off reading and crap roads I deive I'm not sure how low I can go if at all. Definitely not a fan of the eibach springs either as far as turn in goes.

I'm picky lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
that's what swift spec r lowering springs are for...sorry had to lol

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Just ordered the black Dekagrams. I'm on Eibachs and haven't really had any complaints, though I did get the car to understeer for tge first time the other day. :/ I may have chucked it in too hard into the corner but it definitely caught me by surprise haha

How low would be too low? I got the Bilstein coilovers that were meant for a regular Fiesta (the description said for ST's). Meaning that as the car sits, I can not raise it higher, so I don't want to waste money on these wheels if I can't fit tires on them.
IMG_20181018_174644.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the same M-Sport decal (only the smaller one) in the same spot on that window as well. ;) [thumb]

Those B14s are at the very top of their height adjustment in that pic?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
How low would be too low? I got the Bilstein coilovers that were meant for a regular Fiesta (the description said for ST's). Meaning that as the car sits, I can not raise it higher, so I don't want to waste money on these wheels if I can't fit tires on them.
View attachment 18945

Are you sure you're at the limit for adjusting in the correct direction?

Anyway, there are about 100x more options for tires for a 16x8 than the factory 17x7. Whether you want snow tires, all-seasons, track tires, or just standard UHP summer tires, you have lots of options in 16. 205/45 and 205/50 have lots of options and they all spec out to about 23.5in which is equivalent to the oem Bridgestones so they will clear just fine, even as slammed as you are.

I'm leaning towards the Falken Azenis RT615K+ in 215/45-16 or the Federal 595 RS-R in 205/45-16. The Federal runs wide and fits nicely on a 16x8 with minimal stretch. The Falken is one helluva fat tire (8.0in tread width compared to 7.2in on the Federal) and should be square and meaty. I am running the Falken in 205/40-17 and have no real complaints other than they are sketchy as hell in the rain.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Anybody tired of 16x8 tire choice pics? I'm getting my 205/45-16 Nitto NeoGens mounted and so far so good. Not too much stretch at all.