Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DaVinci Performance Fiesta ST Front Crash Bar

Features:
 1.25 4130 Chromoly tubing
 CNC cut Mounting Plates
 Light weight
18" or 12" Diode Dynamic Stage Series Light Bar
 Access for Larger Intercoolers w/ more airflow
 No Cutting or modifying required!
 Professionally and Beautifully Tig Welded
$425:
W/ 12" Diode Dynamics light bar: $575
W/ 18" Diode Dynamics light bar: $635
Description:
Reduce weight off the nose of your Fiesta ST. Tig Welded, 1.25 Chromoly steel tubing reduces weight
while adding chassis rigidity to your Fiesta ST. The strength of the Chromoly steel tubing allows for a
much smaller footprint behind the grill which opens access for larger Intercoolers and oil coolers while
improving air flow to the radiator and Intercooler. Perfectly Matched with the Davinci Performance Race
Intercooler! Add some Flare behind the grill of your Fiesta with the Beautifully Tig welded bar sneaking
through the Honey Comb Grill.
Whether a weekend toy or full race spec, this Front Crash Bar helps your Fiesta ST get to a podium
finish!
Available in Bare steel or Black Powder Coating- More powder coat options at Furymotoring.com
Light Bars can be Amber or Clear
All Factory sensors and mounting retained!

IMG_4443 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr
IMG_4132 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr
IMG_4066 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr

Last edited:
Features:
 1.25 4130 Chromoly tubing
 CNC cut Mounting Plates
 Light weight
18" or 12" Diode Dynamic Stage Series Light Bar
 Access for Larger Intercoolers w/ more airflow
 No Cutting or modifying required!
 Professionally and Beautifully Tig Welded
$425:
W/ 12" Diode Dynamics light bar: $575
W/ 18" Diode Dynamics light bar: $635
Description:
Reduce weight off the nose of your Fiesta ST. Tig Welded, 1.25 Chromoly steel tubing reduces weight
while adding chassis rigidity to your Fiesta ST. The strength of the Chromoly steel tubing allows for a
much smaller footprint behind the grill which opens access for larger Intercoolers and oil coolers while
improving air flow to the radiator and Intercooler. Perfectly Matched with the Davinci Performance Race
Intercooler! Add some Flare behind the grill of your Fiesta with the Beautifully Tig welded bar sneaking
through the Honey Comb Grill.
Whether a weekend toy or full race spec, this Front Crash Bar helps your Fiesta ST get to a podium
finish!
Available in Bare steel or Black Powder Coating- More powder coat options at Furymotoring.com
Light Bars can be Amber or Clear
All Factory sensors and mounting retained!

Does the light bar have a plug and play harness or would the purchaser/end user have to find a way to wire it in?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I really like the lights, but it kind of defeats one of the purposes of/reasons for the crash bar, i.e.; more air flow to the radiator. [:(]

Last edited:

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FiestaSTforums welcomes DaVinci Performance to our forum....

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
How about some pics that work?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

codestp202

Weight difference between this bar and stocker?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
I'm waiting on this info. This is the real reason I'd run one, if we could lose a large amount of weight off the front of the car that would be awesome.

I'm waiting on this info. This is the real reason I'd run one, if we could lose a large amount of weight off the front of the car that would be awesome.
Well, Looks like we won't get an answer. Seems like something that should be a given to include in the OP.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I was wondering about the weight too, so I shook my magic 8 ball really hard and it said

The crash bar comes up at more than 12lbs lighter!

The intercooler is 22lbs with poster board on it so that's a safe weight on the heavier side.

Stock intercooler is about 6lbs.

So the biggest intercooler on the market only cost you 4extra lbs on the front end. Take into consideration a few less plastics and parts and its a good package with out costing you a ton of weight.

I don't know what aftermarket intercoolers weight but I would guess that they are more than 4lbs heavier than the stock core so out kit together would make the lightest intercooler kit on the market.
I'm thankful DaVinci has stepped in to continue producing these toys for us.

codestp202

I was wondering about the weight too, so I shook my magic 8 ball really hard and it said

I'm thankful DaVinci has stepped in to continue producing these toys for us.
Where did you find that? IDK why it's not on their product page

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So IF one can get away with a smaller, 'factory fit', and lighter aftermarket IC, there will be a net weight LOSS off of the nose using this crash bar, correct?

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
Sorry guys, havent been on the forums too much lately. We have been at PRI, developing Focus Crash Bars, etc.
Ill try finding/bringing a scale to the shop tonight and weighing both the IC and Front Crash Bar for you guys.

OP
M
Thread Starter #19
So, Our Front Crash Bar weighs in at 7.5lbs where as Factory is near 25.
Factory IC weights roughly 4 pounds, our Race IC weighs 22.5.
Front Crash Bar + Race IC= 30 pounds,
Factory= 29 pounds
Hope this helps you guys.
Info has been added to the website as well.

Rico

Per Mason's reply to my inquiry; mounting tabs for the stock air bag sensors are not included on the DaVinci crash bar. Their race IC does have sensor tab mounts.
Thanks, Mason, for the reply.