Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718
50 Likes

Thread: Stage 1 tune comparison

Senior Member 196 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by purityracer316 View Post
    idk I just loaded my e30 tune through Dizzy and not feeling much of a difference from 93 Stratified. Maybe I'll drive it for a few weeks and get some logs in.
    Strange, I made the same move, from Strat V4 93 to Dizzy e30, but with Dizzy 93 in between, but Dizzy e30 just blows away any 93 tune I've ever ran... to summarize the charts, it's a full 20 HP and anearly 50 torque more just running e30 over 93 and just spins my tires like mad in Sport mode LOL!
    '17 Magnetic, wheels/calipers - New Feb, '18. Dizzy V2 93/e30 - schmoove daily tune, Stratified V4.0 - 91,93 STuned traction, Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Mojo Mfg short shift kit, drop-in filter w/cold air shroud cutout.

FYI - 92 octane e10 pump premium is very close to if not 93 octane, start with a 93 tune or you're leaving free power on the table over running 91 tunes.

New Member 7 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    WICHITA
    State
    KS
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Strange, I made the same move, from Strat V4 93 to Dizzy e30, but with Dizzy 93 in between, but Dizzy e30 just blows away any 93 tune I've ever ran... to summarize the charts, it's a full 20 HP and anearly 50 torque more just running e30 over 93 and just spins my tires like mad in Sport mode LOL!
    I changed my fuel mixture and its running a lot better. I think I was just getting use to the aggressive throttle with 93 Stratified that it just made it seem faster. I just have to do a few more logs and send it in to Jason at Dizzy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my fuel mixture and its running a lot better. I think I was just getting use to the aggressive throttle with 93 Stratified that it just made it seem faster. I just have to do a few more logs and send it in to Jason at Dizzy.
    Yes, even with the linear option Stratified is much more twitchy under light throttle/tip-in, I find that the Dizzy tune makes the car itself feel more refined with how smooth it is but still very strong, on 93... Also for the e30, and how amazingly strong it is, this is with Regular accidentally being put into it, burning off some on Stage 0, then making e35 with 4 gallons of real e85 and room for 1 gallon of Premium.. How far off was your mix when mine feels amazing with a Regular base! LOL... Also, mine is just the flash with one time review, do you know if he can make changes to both the 93 and e30 based off logs from this mix? Does he even do many changes or just check for safety with the one-time option? If you know....
    '17 Magnetic, wheels/calipers - New Feb, '18. Dizzy V2 93/e30 - schmoove daily tune, Stratified V4.0 - 91,93 STuned traction, Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Mojo Mfg short shift kit, drop-in filter w/cold air shroud cutout.

FYI - 92 octane e10 pump premium is very close to if not 93 octane, start with a 93 tune or you're leaving free power on the table over running 91 tunes.

New Member 7 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    WICHITA
    State
    KS
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Yes, even with the linear option Stratified is much more twitchy under light throttle/tip-in, I find that the Dizzy tune makes the car itself feel more refined with how smooth it is but still very strong, on 93... Also for the e30, and how amazingly strong it is, this is with Regular accidentally being put into it, burning off some on Stage 0, then making e35 with 4 gallons of real e85 and room for 1 gallon of Premium.. How far off was your mix when mine feels amazing with a Regular base! LOL... Also, mine is just the flash with one time review, do you know if he can make changes to both the 93 and e30 based off logs from this mix? Does he even do many changes or just check for safety with the one-time option? If you know....
    Definitely don't have an answer for that. He and I both saw that I was getting quite a bit of knock with the mixture I had. So luckily I had a gallon left of whatever mixture I had. I then filled up with 4 gal of e70 and the rest 91/E10. Most of the gas station around me have 91 with 10% ethanol(tested the Kwik Shop, Quik Trip and Cenex) . There's two E85 station. One has true E85(Jump Start)and the other one is E85 but tested at 70% ethanol(Kwik Shop). The 93 stage 1 tune likes it with no knock. So far I think the E30 tune likes this mixture according to the log as how I see it. I'm still a noob, but like the learning experience.

https://datazap.me/u/slow15fist/4th-...-241-255-62-53

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Definitely don't have an answer for that. He and I both saw that I was getting quite a bit of knock with the mixture I had. So luckily I had a gallon left of whatever mixture I had. I then filled up with 4 gal of e70 and the rest 91/E10. Most of the gas station around me have 91 with 10% ethanol(tested the Kwik Shop, Quik Trip and Cenex) . There's two E85 station. One has true E85(Jump Start)and the other one is E85 but tested at 70% ethanol(Kwik Shop). The 93 stage 1 tune likes it with no knock. So far I think the E30 tune likes this mixture according to the log as how I see it. I'm still a noob, but like the learning experience.

https://datazap.me/u/slow15fist/4th-...-241-255-62-53
    93 tune likes the ethanol mix? You definitely do not want to go above e15 on a regular pump tune, you need the fuel pump tuned to deliver the higher amount of ethanol needed.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718