Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Toyota GRMN article with link to video review

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
About the only thing I like about it is that it is a 3 door, instead of a 5 door.

I personally would NEVER buy one, even if it was not priced as high as a FoRS, and offered here as the ONLY hot hatch still available (and yup, it is downright FUGLY!).

Everytime I read this car name, my brain automatically adds the vowels and calls it the Garmin.

I like it, apart the front bumper, added graphics and lousy led DRL.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, but even if I were a Nippon Giant fanboi (and I most certainly am NOT! LOL), I would NOT spend FoRS/STI coin on this. [nono]

My wife had to drive a yaris for her work. It scared the crap out of her anytime a gust of wind hit the car. I like how he said (in a straight face) that he had a BIG smile on his face. Personally when I was looking at getting a FiST, it seemed that ALL reviewers had smiles and occasionally laughed. This helped to sell the FiST for me. This thing is ugly. There is just something about the nose of the car and as a whole, makes me think of a pissed off clown.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yup. Ugly. Makes me think of the Juke. I hear they're pretty good, but I can't get past the face.

Yup. Ugly. Makes me think of the Juke. I hear they're pretty good, but I can't get past the face.
True, the Juke is not any better looking. Looks like the engineers had a disagreement on where to put head lights.

PLEASE don't tell me that they own controlling interest in Mazda as well, and that this was only a 'collaboration' thing that they shared a platform. [???:)]
They don’t, yet. Mazda is supplying the platform for the subcompact, which is why the new Yaris is actually pretty good. Ugly, but pretty good. Considering the Mazda 2 platform is derived from the current Fiesta platform, kinda makes sense.

I do not remember what Mazda is getting out of Toyota...

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

My wife had to drive a yaris for her work. It scared the crap out of her anytime a gust of wind hit the car. I like how he said (in a straight face) that he had a BIG smile on his face. Personally when I was looking at getting a FiST, it seemed that ALL reviewers had smiles and occasionally laughed. This helped to sell the FiST for me. This thing is ugly. There is just something about the nose of the car and as a whole, makes me think of a pissed off clown.
I had to drive a Yaris for like a month when I totaled a previous car... I was scared for my life every day and this was in winter to make matter worse. This was almost 10 years ago, so I guess the platform is supposedly better than before, but back then it was the worse car I've ever driven.

I also don't understand what Toyota is doing. Most of their cars are good, then you have the Echo that became the Yaris that are utter POS. Sure the engine is holding, but everything else is falling apart quickly. I would not touch that car with a 10 feet pole.

cxwrench

I'm having trouble taking the reviewer seriously because he's obviously getting blinded by a late afternoon sun and he fails to lower his visor. [scratch]