Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pwnall1337's Build | May the 4th be with me.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Build #4.

All parts ordered and paid for.

Pumaspeed X47R
Pumaspeed Quick Spool Turbo Manifold
Turbosmart IWG & BOV
Nitrous Outlet x-series dry kit (from my focus st)
Cobb Stage 1+ (AP/Intake/RMM)
Tsudo Catback Exhaust
Pwnall Performance FMIC
Stratified 4 port aux
Konig Dekagram 4x108 16x8 ET40 (14lbs)
4x Toyo R888R 255/45/16
Stratified 93/e50/e50 + 20 shot remote tune

Power goal is no lag 360 whp.
Power goal with 20 shot pre turbo is 400->405 whp.

Current install date is 3/27. May get pushed back as I'm waiting on the pumaspeed order to ship.

======================================

Just a highlight of some of my previous Fiesta's.

#1 Race Red 2014 FBO 93 205WHP

#2 Green Envy 2015 FBO ATP gen 1 gtx2860r code name "lag city" 93 305 WHP (before aux fuel existed)

#3 Magnetic Metallic 2016 (had it for like 2 weeks) stratified 93 flash stage 1 tune only

#4 Orange Spice 2017 (Picked it up a week ago) "everything" 400whp+ coming soon. (pic edited)

Coming Soon

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
Nice cars, nice plans!

Out of curiousity why 4 cars, why keep swapping? Are they getting wrecked or sold or blown up or what’s the deal??

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #7

Time to send it.

Built my own ethanol kit using the bluetooth fuel-it analyzer
Installing everything on Tuesday.

Will prob be a bit for e-tuning maybe a month is, hopefully track ready by May.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #9
PLEASE share how you did this.
You just find the right fittings to fit an ethanol sensor in there. Mine is different because I have the stratified port injection kit.

I'm looking into a project to maybe have something for the fiesta so hold tight.

I forgot this thread existed. The car went 110.32 mph in 105 degree Texas Heat with the x47r and our Pwnall Performance FMIC upgrade. The clutch will not allow for us to use the nitrous so it's all for show right now unfortunately. Back in March with the slipping clutch we bought a new spec stage3+ and fidanza SMF flywheel, but decided to build an engine as well to knock the clutch out with the engine. The engine was built to our specification using our vendors CSS block (http://pwnallperformance.com/New-16...ylinder-Support-System-from-CNCwerx_p_38.html)

Pics of our engine that just arrived today! (will be a short block package in the future once we test it). over 400whp coming soon!