Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

couple photos from this past weekend :)

Hurricane Ridge!! It's nice up there. Went up there a few years ago with the local focusst.org crew.. we left Tacoma around 4am, lol. We didnt want to get stuck behind some slowpokes going up the mountain. We avg'd 55mph going up the mountain :). that was a blast!

Last edited:
It sure is a fun one. I more enjoy dirt myself. now that I have the car more sorted out I need to go back to the peninsula before summer is over.
yea, I did the loop solo before from Olympia (where I lived) all the way around and back to Olympia. Pretty nice drive.. Especially up on the north end by that lake that's up there. The name escapes me. Would definitely be more fun in the FiST.

side note - If you like BBQ, check out Campfire BBQ in Seattle. The guy is from Texas and it's the best brisket I've ever had in my life. It literally made my dad weak in the knees, lol.

Picture from last weekend's trip to The Tail of the Dragon. Fourth time going, first time with the FiST. This car is so at home on these roads, it is ridiculous.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Finally got around to doing a polish/wax on my 2014 Molten Orange. Its been 2 WI winters since this car has seen any sort of heavy detailing! This is my first time ever using a Polisher
I did:
  • Foam Bath
  • 2 Bucket Wash with Meguiars Gold Class
  • Clay Bar
  • Final 2 bucket Wash
  • Harbor Freight DA + White LC CCS Pad and Meguiars M205 setting 6 (2 applications)
  • Red Griots Waxing Pad + Collinite 845 (2 applications)

probably 75% of the swirls are gone. All of the hazing is gone, there are some deeper swirls/scratches that M205 didn't touch. I am going to try the M205 + Orange CCS pad next time, or maybe even go the M105 route. Overall I am happy with the results, both the M205 and 845 are pretty easy products to work with IMO.

Finally got around to doing a polish/wax on my 2014 Molten Orange. Its been 2 WI winters since this car has seen any sort of heavy detailing! This is my first time ever using a Polisher
I did:
  • Foam Bath
  • 2 Bucket Wash with Meguiars Gold Class
  • Clay Bar
  • Final 2 bucket Wash
  • Harbor Freight DA + White LC CCS Pad and Meguiars M205 setting 6 (2 applications)
  • Red Griots Waxing Pad + Collinite 845 (2 applications)

probably 75% of the swirls are gone. All of the hazing is gone, there are some deeper swirls/scratches that M205 didn't touch. I am going to try the M205 + Orange CCS pad next time, or maybe even go the M105 route. Overall I am happy with the results, both the M205 and 845 are pretty easy products to work with IMO.

Love the look of the car! I have the same wheels too and have to say, love them on this color (almost as much as mine lol)

CSM

1000 Post Club
Love the look of the car! I have the same wheels too and have to say, love them on this color (almost as much as mine lol)
Thanks man!!! They were great wheels but when the tires needed replacing, I went with 17x7.5 Sparco Pro Corsa and Firestone Firehawks.

I love the new look but I miss the cush ride of my old setup! I may go back to a lightweight 16x7 or 16x8 in the future

Thanks man!!! They were great wheels but when the tires needed replacing, I went with 17x7.5 Sparco Pro Corsa and Firestone Firehawks.

I love the new look but I miss the cush ride of my old setup! I may go back to a lightweight 16x7 or 16x8 in the future
Wow that looks awesome too. Are you sitting in stock suspension ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk