Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That's good to know . I might plan to lowered the car eventually. Do you think they will rub?
Now that I don't know. Will depend on width and offset of wheels. Those 2 are few pages back, are both stock suspension. They're on rota Slipstreams. Don't know the width and offset of those specific wheels. Looks awesome though.

FistSt215

Now that I don't know. Will depend on width and offset of wheels. Those 2 are few pages back, are both stock suspension. They're on rota Slipstreams. Don't know the width and offset of those specific wheels. Looks awesome though.
Yea I saw that and they look good . The 205/50/16 looks good as well with stock suspension. I'm anticipating if I want 225/45/16 for a little extra meat .

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yea I saw that and they look good . The 205/50/16 looks good as well with stock suspension. I'm anticipating if I want 225/45/16 for a little extra meat .
They both look good. Might come down to your personal brand preference and available selection in those dimensions.

FistSt215

They both look good. Might come down to your personal brand preference and available selection in those dimensions.
Yup trying to find a tire under 90 bucks . I might go with 225/50. I still have till summer to think about it . Hopefully the green sparco assetto gara are still there .

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yup trying to find a tire under 90 bucks . I might go with 225/50. I still have till summer to think about it . Hopefully the green sparco assetto gara are still there .
Might want to double check if those will rub or not. Not sure about 225/50 on stock suspension.

And I was looking at the garas too in 16s. Haven't seen many photos of 16 garas with meaty tires floating around. Unless I'm just missing them.

FistSt215

Might want to double check if those will rub or not. Not sure about 225/50 on stock suspension.

And I was looking at the garas too in 16s. Haven't seen many photos of 16 garas with meaty tires floating around. Unless I'm just missing them.
I meant 225/45. I haven't seen any either . 205/50 were the only ones I seen few pages back. I love assetto garas. Going for the black car with green wheels look.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I meant 225/45. I haven't seen any either . 205/50 were the only ones I seen few pages back. I love assetto garas. Going for the black car with green wheels look.
I have my 5 spoke 15s on now and will probably get a set of 16s next spring. I just sold my stockers. I'll never use them now that I've found the meaty tire way. Ha.

FistSt215

I have my 5 spoke 15s on now and will probably get a set of 16s next spring. I just sold my stockers. I'll never use them now that I've found the meaty tire way. Ha.
That's what I probably would do when I get my sparcos . I prob sell my stockers with tires . Only have 465 miles on the car . Wonder why they can go for .

Plainrt

1000 Post Club

I have that combo. Some track pics but will post a reg shot later if can.

I decided to try a smaller diameter wheel as a daily driving setup, before installing another 17inch set. My girlfriend will hopefully be very happy about this. A local seller had TSW Hockenheim wrapped with Dunlop DZ101 (205/50/R15). It is much better for the roads near me. I'll drive on them for awhile and see how I like it.