Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How To - Fiesta ST Homelink Mirror with Tempurature and Compass Installation

JWA

Thanks for the good write-up. I installed the auto-dimming/HomeLink version in my new to me 2014 FiST yesterday and it turned out great.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #42
Thanks for the good write-up. I installed the auto-dimming/HomeLink version in my new to me 2014 FiST yesterday and it turned out great.
You're welcome.

Thanks for the guide, bought a Gentex 313 on eBay and got it all wired in. If anyone has problems getting their garage door programmed, check to make sure it's compatible with your year of homelink. Since mines a new opener (LiftMaster 8500) I needed to get an addon module for it to be able to work with my homelink mirror

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
yeah, following this thread and wiring it in. Was causing my car to have starting issues. Like I would have to press the start button a few times and playing with the clutch to eventually start.
That is very very odd. I would double check that you plugged it into the proper fuse slot.

So I installed my CMGS gauge too and while I did that I also switched the swapped the fuses in each of the add a fuse, now it works like it should.