Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

Fiesta ST Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 267 17.1%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 632 40.4%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 357 22.8%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 163 10.4%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 112 7.2%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 34 2.2%

• Total voters
Ok, an ancient checking in--just turned 66, and even though I'll be working for a few more decades, got my first Social Security payment this month. Ha! Guess what it's going to fund? I've been daily driving a 2002 Focus SVT for about five years now, and that little Fiesta ST is just the replacement I've been waiting for. In centuries past, I had one of the original pocket rockets, a 1963 Austin Mini Cooper, and later a brand new first-year 1983 VW GTI, so I have always loved the little giant killers. When I'm too old to dance on the pedals and get a puckered bunghole from over-cooking a country road twisty, I'll just break out the shawl and rocking chair and fade into the sunset. But 'til then........yahoo!

Ok, an ancient checking in--just turned 66, and even though I'll be working for a few more decades, got my first Social Security payment this month. Ha! Guess what it's going to fund? I've been daily driving a 2002 Focus SVT for about five years now, and that little Fiesta ST is just the replacement I've been waiting for. In centuries past, I had one of the original pocket rockets, a 1963 Austin Mini Cooper, and later a brand new first-year 1983 VW GTI, so I have always loved the little giant killers. When I'm too old to dance on the pedals and get a puckered bunghole from over-cooking a country road twisty, I'll just break out the shawl and rocking chair and fade into the sunset. But 'til then........yahoo!
That's awesome, good for you!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
32 years old
I love seeing old guys driving stock SRT4's !! Someone has to save them...

I wish more speed crazy mofo's like me owned fist, and I am guilty of complaining about "old miata owners driving fist", but as long as your driving it at its needed level of butt kicking, I'm proud you old(er) guys !!

Hope I'm cool enough to drive omni GLH-S or srt4 or fist type car in 20/40 years.

Hey Clarifixer...I'm a couple years older than you and see you are from Powell, Ohio. Back in the '60s, I used to run the oval at Powell Motor Speedway. Is it still there?

mikey

I'm 68 and my grandboys think I'm pretty cool. Maybe they're right!
67 here - glad I'm not the oldest! And the grand kids call me 'crazy grandpa".
The taste in cars has never changed - small, fast and nimble. This is the Lotus Super 7 and FIAT Abarth (original) I've always wanted but could never fit in.

RNB

Always small cars. In the 70's it was an Austin Mini, Fiat 500 and Morris Minor Wagon. Unfortunately all push rod engines...no overhead cams and 4 valves per cylinder in those days!