Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mishimoto IC, Cobb intake, RMM, AP, Boomba shifter, short shift adapter and bushings

Trader history for revdoc (0)

Mishimoto J-Line

I've taken my 2016 ST back to stock so that means these mods need a new home. Everything will be shipped UPS, insured and packaged correctly. I didn't realize I needed the paper with user name and stuff until I already took the pics so I took a couple extras at the end with everything on the couch and the paper with date and user name. For pics of the intercooler installed you can check my thread on here or my Imgur page here: https://imgur.com/a/1GPEP

Mishimoto J-Line intercooler, black. I spray painted the ST logo on the front in red. Includes homemade brackets, four hose clamps, two red 2.5" silicone elbows and two aluminum joiner couplers with beads to prevent them popping off under boost. Basically everything you need to install this intercooler in a Fiesta ST. The brackets are a bit long and I had to trim the plastic shroud under the front end to allow the intercooler to fit, but you could put more washers on the brackets or modify/make your own if you wanted it to fit without cutting.

I had some questions about the intercooler brackets. The brackets I built do not screw into an existing mounting hole, you will have to drill 2 new holes in the bumper support to use my brackets. If you would rather use the factory mounting hole in the center of the bumper you should buy CMBuildz brackets from Whoosh or another vendor and use them. They also claim you don't have to cut the factory plastic trim whereas with mine I did have to cut out a section roughly the size of the bottom of the intercooler.

Price lowered again. Want this thing outta my living room. $220 shipped to the lower 48.

Finally here's pics with my username and the date, along with all the parts.

Contact me by private message or reply in this thread. I will not hold anything, first person to contact me has first chance at an item. Payment via Paypal. I will ship within a day of receiving payment and provide a tracking number.

Last edited:

redmoe

any chance that you would sell the ap a pillar mount by itself? If so how much shipped to 85142? Thanks

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
Boomba shifter is sold pending payment. I would like to keep the AccessPort stuff together for now but I will let you know if I get a buyer who doesn't want the mount.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've taken my 2016 ST back to stock so that means these mods need a new home. Everything will be shipped UPS, insured and packaged correctly. I didn't realize I needed the paper with user name and stuff until I already took the pics so I took a couple extras at the end with everything on the couch and the paper with date and user name. For pics of the intercooler installed you can check my thread on here or my Imgur page here: https://imgur.com/a/1GPEP

1. Mishimoto J-Line intercooler, black. I spray painted the ST logo on the front in red. Includes homemade brackets, four hose clamps, two red 2.5" silicone elbows and two aluminum joiner couplers with beads to prevent them popping off under boost. Basically everything you need to install this intercooler in a Fiesta ST. The brackets are a bit long and I had to trim the plastic shroud under the front end to allow the intercooler to fit, but you could put more washers on the brackets or modify/make your own if you wanted it to fit without cutting. Asking $240 + shipping.

2. Cobb cold air intake. Comes with necessary fittings and hose to fit 2016 models. I bought this used off this forum. The filter is a little dented but usable. The spot where the bracket bolts to the intake had a small crack around the threads, I filled it with black RTV and just used a zip tie to hold the tube to the bracket. Asking $100 + shipping.

3. Cobb rear motor mount. In good shape. Asking $100 + shipping.

4. Cobb AccessPort v3 with case, USB cable, interface cable that plugs into the car, and ProClip A-pillar mounting pod for Fiesta ST. Also has MAP stage 1 91 octane tune and Stratified 93 octane tune for intercooler/cold air intake. Uninstalled from the car and ready to install in yours. Asking $400 + shipping

5. Boomba Racing short throw shifter, short shift adapter plate, and aluminum shifter base bushings. This is basically everything in the Boomba "Ultimate shift package" for Fiesta ST EXCEPT the shifter cable bushings. I didn't want to mess with removing them so I left them in the car. The blue bushings in the pic are the stock shifter cable bushings. Asking $250 + shipping.

Finally here's pics with my username and the date, along with all the parts.

Contact me by private message or reply in this thread. I will not hold anything, first person to contact me has first chance at an item. Payment via Paypal. I will ship within a day of receiving payment and provide a tracking number.
Why the down grade? just curious....[scratch]

OP
R
Thread Starter #7
Why the down grade? just curious....[scratch]
Taking it back to stock to sell it. I was at a point where I was bored with the power even though it was much faster than stock, so it was either fully commit to this car and go hybrid turbo, install an LSD, wheels/tires/suspension, or de-mod it and sell it, move on to something else.

OP
R
Thread Starter #10
Intercooler has some interest but is still available. Everything else has been shipped and tracking numbers have been sent to buyers.

I have added this info to the main post but thought I would mention it here too:

I had some questions about the intercooler brackets. The brackets I built do not screw into an existing mounting hole, you will have to drill 2 new holes in the bumper support to use my brackets. If you would rather use the factory mounting hole in the center of the bumper you should buy CMBuildz brackets from Whoosh or another vendor and use them. They also claim you don't have to cut the factory plastic trim whereas with mine I did have to cut out a section roughly the size of the bottom of the intercooler.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
For anyone who wants a great intercooler ...this is it! Especially for this price it's a steal!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: