Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
26 Likes

Thread: Useless cubby hole

Member 24 Rep Points SirThomas88's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Germantown
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteST View Post
    That is just a 3D print from my resin printer. You can see I ran out of green and added black haha. Just a prototype, I have no plans producing anything in the near future.
    It would be great to 3D scan this area, the cubby has so many organic curves and draft angles. Good luck on your design!

-Dan
    Oh lol, I see now. The green color was throwing me off, it looked to me like a reflection of your t-shirt or something. Resin printer aye? Nice! If I can find a decent one at a good price I may have to invest in one in the future. Still weighing the pros/cons. Yeah the curves are challenging but once you figure out the shape of the front and back and the angles those two sides are positioned relative to each other, thankfully the rest is pretty straight-forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKYFiestta View Post
    wait if we modify this feature will my warranty get voided?
    Yes… but only if you manage to break the dash panel! lol

My dash-hole drawer piece is coming along. Here’s some pics of my first 3-dimensional test-fit print. Came out as close as I could have hoped. Now to refine the angles a bit and add the front face and it'll be close to complete.

2016 Metallic

Performance Mods
    - Stratified E30 Tune | Cobb AccessPort | Airtec Intercooler | Injen Intake + Woosh Adapter | NGK Iridium X Spark Plugs | Eibach Pro Kit Springs | Polyurethane RMM |
    Accessories
    - XML2 Yellow LED Fog Lights | 35% Window Tint | Weathertech Wind Deflectors (F)
    Planned Future Mods
    - Lightweight Wheels + Performance Tires | Radiator Upgrade | Limited Slip Diff | Lightweight Flywheel

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Makawao
    State
    HI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SirThomas88 View Post
    Oh lol, I see now. The green color was throwing me off, it looked to me like a reflection of your t-shirt or something. Resin printer aye? Nice! If I can find a decent one at a good price I may have to invest in one in the future. Still weighing the pros/cons. Yeah the curves are challenging but once you figure out the shape of the front and back and the angles those two sides are positioned relative to each other, thankfully the rest is pretty straight-forward.

Yes… but only if you manage to break the dash panel! lol

My dash-hole drawer piece is coming along. Here’s some pics of my first 3-dimensional test-fit print. Came out as close as I could have hoped. Now to refine the angles a bit and add the front face and it'll be close to complete.

Looks good!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Senior Member 1239 Rep Points Flaco's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Ellijay
    State
    GA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    ^^ Like it ^^
    2016 ST3 Shadow Black
    Cobb AP3 v5.04 Stratified 4.0 Flash Tune 91/93oct
    ST 200 Airbox Velossa Tech Bigmouth Mishimoto High Flow Induction Hose
    RamAir Crossover Pipe Depo Racing FMIC Mountune HF Lower IC Charge Pipe
    GFB DV+ Expansion Plug Symposer Delete Mishimoto OCC/Radiator & Fan Shroud Kit
    Powerflex MM Inserts Cobb Exhaust.Hangers Koni Sport Shocks Mountune Lowering Springs
    Pierce Motorsport Lower Chassis Brace Mojo Short Shift RedlineGoods Shifter Boot
    DaVinci Rear Defusers Kumho PS-31 205/40/17 Triple R Splitter/Headlight Brows
    Mountune Winglets ZL1 Rockguards Sealight H-11 HL Kit LED Reverse/Interior
    Lights Vent Visors MK 7 S1600 Side Stripes 35%Tint Boom Mat No Pistons Dead Pedal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345