Welcome to Fiesta ST Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going FiST to FoRS
19 Likes

Member 459 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points  
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LILIKE16ST View Post
    congrats...I love the rs and they look mean in shadow black with those blue accents. I do love them but at the same time I'm always been more of a muscle car type so I'm a Mustang guy...I could not get past the fact I could get in a brand new 18 5.0 for significantly less than a new rs (base model 5.0 which is fairly nicely equipped). that would be the only thing that kept me from an rs if I was in the market for something in that price range. with that said the rs is wonderful and I wish I had enough cash to afford one along with a new 5.0 and my FIST and....you get the idea lol. good luck
    Ya my dealership has a 2017 ShadowBlack FoRS RS2 for $38k I am eyeballing it hard. Kinda want to tell my guy to park it in back and forgot about it for another 6 months. After I slam my FiST loan. Lol
    So not going to happen but so tempting.( the former that is)
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune by Randy af Mountune, more customs to come, ST200 airbox with cold air intake,Revo foam filter, Turbosmart EV blowoff valve, Whoosh motorsports Symposer delete

Member 32 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Member #
    Medals
    Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    State
    CO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    DPRO SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO SPOIL YOURSELF!!! GO GET THAT RS LOL. it is a badass car the gas station attendant at my grocery store chain king soopers has a blue one. still ponder how a 19yo can afford it all, guessing rich parents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123