Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune USA Sale - 15 percent most orders untill end of July 8 2018

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
b75ba422-c268-45ce-af2b-9a0cb80b7227.jpg

The email just went out. I tried adding a Quaife / Radiator / Brake lines to my cart and the coupon did not work. Hopefully its a temporary problem

Last edited:
Doesn't work with mountune MRX Fiesta Turbo Kit Billet Wastegate Actuator and the mountune Oil Filler Cap :( sad face. The only two things left I want from them

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Even WINNING didn't work consistently for me: wouldn't work with the intercooler kit or the oil cap separately, but it did work when both were in the cart.

Seems like a lot of these holiday/special coupons are for things nobody really wants. It just creates animosity. Not picking on Mountune specifically as many vendors do it.

Looks like the 15%-off is limited to things listed from the email they sent out. I don't know is this will work for you guys but here's a link to the items from the email - mountune

No discount on the FIST radiator makes me a sad boy, but at least the "winning" code still works

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Discount is working now. Just tried it on a chassis brace gave 15% off Tried on a more expensive item ( over 1k )and it only gave 10% but it did work.

Also tried it on the MRX turbo and it dropped it to $1735 FYI