Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

M2 Motoring Flares - Availability

Trader history for shouldbeasy (0)

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Ron,

I've got some flares on order - when can I expect them to ship? Did M2 Motoring come through with their July delivery?

Unfortunately my email went unreplied.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ron,

I've got some flares on order - when can I expect them to ship? Did M2 Motoring come through with their July delivery?

Unfortunately my email went unreplied.
sorry I missed your email
as you know parts ship same day when in stock and also ship literally the moment they are available when OOS coming back in stock.
M2 is rather slow with responses and their update is the same as it has been.....waiting on their delivery. Based on M2's original estimated date it should be soon.
you also know that I do not hold customers money or orders for ransome....we can cancel this order and refund the minute you call me
Please call me at 6103342158
I'm always available - if I missed your email it was merely an oversight. I'm notorious for seeing an email like yours then pinging M2 > then due to scattered-brain-ness of being very busy forget to circle back and state the same update M2 gave me before.

My apologoes

-Ron

OP
shouldbeasy

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Not a worry Ron, I knew you were very active on this forum and figured if an email went unreplied I could use the chance to inform everyone of the availability of the flares through this platform.

I'll continue to wait - hopefully they arrive sooner than later!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Not a worry Ron, I knew you were very active on this forum and figured if an email went unreplied I could use the chance to inform everyone of the availability of the flares through this platform.

I'll continue to wait - hopefully they arrive sooner than later!
We had 4 sets in stock then poof they were gone now we have a ton of pending orders
M2's are worth the wait IMO
full wheel arches for the win!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
updated from M2 today

the kits are on the water / on the way to port
seems silly to give these updates but we have many orders pending and some folks have been getting antsy about the time since ordering

we DO NOT want to hold your order unless you are comfortable waiting for the goods

this goes for any situation
we have Bilstein as another example.....whew what a story with those guys!

Anyway...that's the newest update. I will say that there are a pretty good chunk of pending orders already and there aren't that many kits coming in so once they are gone, they're gone until the next slow boat arrives - Just FYI

-Ron

OP
shouldbeasy

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Good to hear they're still working their way over here... What is the ball parked ETA? Another month? Less than?

OP
shouldbeasy

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
So... nothin'?

I'll give you a call tomorrow Ron but was hoping for a less inconvenient way to find out what the scoop is.

OP
shouldbeasy

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Thanks for the reply.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease - whether or not you receive updates from M2, I'll post up every so often just to ensure it's still on your list.

Communication is key, all it takes is a 'I don't know' as opposed to silence - I've been on the order desk myself.

any update on these? would you suggest me placing the order or waiting on the availability? cash (well, card) in hand desperate for flares

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
any update on these? would you suggest me placing the order or waiting on the availability? cash (well, card) in hand desperate for flares
honestly we have had tons on order, then cancelled some
still have some pending orders

there are only only so many kits coming in and the demand is high

I sincerely apologize to those that have been waiting
M2 realizes this has been a while too but it takes as long as it takes, they are on a container and they are nearly here

OP
shouldbeasy

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
honestly we have had tons on order, then cancelled some
still have some pending orders

there are only only so many kits coming in and the demand is high

I sincerely apologize to those that have been waiting
M2 realizes this has been a while too but it takes as long as it takes, they are on a container and they are nearly here
Thanks for the update - I REALLY want these flares so I've got no problem sitting / waiting on the order until the parts arrive. I'd hate to miss out on this one and have to wait ANOTHER round!