Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Maps option?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Still haven't done mine yet. I'm so used to connecting to bluettoth when I get in that I keep forgetting to do the android app until Im already most of the way to my destination. Will try it soon...

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
it's amazazing. when you use voice controls you can say your command as soon as it beeps. the Ford system is idiotic how it beeps then there's a pause so you start talking, then she interrupts you and says to "Please say a command." you can also ask Google questions using the steering wheel button or just say "Ok Google" like you would on your phone otherwise. nevermind the Maps and Waze integration, as well as Pandora.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
How about YouTube Music?
it's amazazing. when you use voice controls you can say your command as soon as it beeps. the Ford system is idiotic how it beeps then there's a pause so you start talking, then she interrupts you and says to "Please say a command." you can also ask Google questions using the steering wheel button or just say "Ok Google" like you would on your phone otherwise. nevermind the Maps and Waze integration, as well as Pandora.
Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Not yet. Currently you're limited to Google Play Music as far as Google products go.

OP
M
Thread Starter #25
I've noticed that my 'Google' app was disabled. This may have been the cause for some things not to work correctly.
Now FordPass is working like it should.

I'd rather not install Google. I also have Google play, and google docs disabled; turns out I have to enable some of them too.
Still, maps is not working for me :(
I have Android 7.1 installed on my phone; it's only 6 months old (a modern phone with enough ram and ROM)..