Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brake recommendations?

Jerickson88

Did my Rally Armor install today and will need pads in the next 5k or so. Rotors have a slight lip. I’m a daily driver, and romp down on it occasionally, so I don’t need any crazy pads. Would you guys go back with Motorcrafts? I just crossed 27k miles, and the only complain I have is that they are dusty. They seem to perform well, so I can deal with a little dust.

What I don’t want is some noisy pads that aren’t going to last atleast 30k miles.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Look at Hawk HPS 5.0's

Somewhat less dust, just as grabby with a good life and stock level noise.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #3
Look at Hawk HPS 5.0's

Somewhat less dust, just as grabby with a good life and stock level noise.

Is it worth going ahead with stainless lines? I have no braking issues, but I’m always open to upgrading components I can feel a difference in while daily driving.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
you won't really feel the difference in normal street driving. i would recommend stock pads and rotors. they perform well and are much cheaper than anything aftermarket that has comparable performance.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #7
I’ll get the rotors specd, maybe turned down if within spec and do stock pads. I checked the HPS 5.0. Whew that’s a note! Probably great pads, but if the stock ones are half the price, I’ll be happy.

OP
Jerickson88

Jerickson88

Thread Starter #9
Just get these:
Rotors: Centric 120.61110
Pads: Motocraft BRF1494

What’s the number for the rear? They weren’t much better than the fronts.

Do you have the factory red calipers? Same here.