Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: repair needed CPE delta core

Trader history for speed_easy (0)

For sale is a CPE delta core intercooler that needs one of the end tanks repaired.

I accidentally dropped it on concrete carrying it inside and have since ordered a new one. asking $310 + shipping in CONUS.

If you have a blow torch and are willing to try to fix it then this may work for you.

Never installed. Will ship in original packaging. Please PM me with any questions. comes with install instructions and full suite of hardware.

Last edited:

XanRules

Is the damage just that very obvious kink where the hose clamps or is there more to it than that?

Thanks!

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'll bet you could take that down to your local exhaust shop and they'd make it look like new with a pipe expander. Too bad I just bought a Whoosh I/C!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Is this brand new otherwise? I am interested in full price with shipping included.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I'll bet you could take that down to your local exhaust shop and they'd make it look like new with a pipe expander. Too bad I just bought a Whoosh I/C!
That's the first tool that came to mind when I saw it. Pipe expander should repair that in 10 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If no one else is in line, I will take it. Send me a PM with your paypal/info. Thanks!

Just to clarify this is made for the FiST right? Not like a universal application.