Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford cancels Focus active crossover....

Because of tariff costs. They claim. Personally, i was not the least excited by the product or it's country of origin. Ford would be wise to accelerate a fusion crossover to compete with Subaru's Outback. That one would have the transaction prices that Ford is seeking.
Probably without incentives.
It would be nice if ford offered an "uncladded "version of the fusion as well. Some people prefer a more monochromatic look to the stereotypical styling.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
It is reported that they will not be importing it to the US. It has not been reported that the car is canceled. They will probably still sell them in other world markets.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #3
It's canceled for North America, because of trade disagreements. And i am fine with that
The balance of trade issues have needed a resolution for some time.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The balance of trade issues have needed a resolution for some time.
WAY too little, WAY WAY WAY too LATE.
(The horses are not just long out of the barn, but have run to another universe by now. [:(])

This shit should have been addressed WAY BACK in Saint Ronnie Ray-Gun's administration (and yes, even before that), instead of him bending this country over for his buddies in Japan to 'have their way' with our auto industry/economy, in the name of the now 'dirty words' free trade. [mad]

The current orange menace's BS will only result in MANY lost jobs in this country.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I was interested as it was the last Ford hatchback. I don't really like the idea of a Focus SUV, but I like it better than no Focus. I have far less interest in a Fusion Outback. Ranger gets stupid expensive really quick and that is still without the Raptor version. The Mustang is at best a 3 season vehicle and I already have one of those. The Fiesta ST is really looking to be my last Ford product, which is sad after my family has never owned anything but Fords since the 1920's.