Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from HI

Howzit all! Bought my 17 FiST new last December and am loving it. I have more fun with it than my Vette! Seriously considering selling the Vette and keeping the FiST as my fun car. My DD is a crew cab Silverado so I pretty much just drive my FiST on the weekends. I'm not a mechanic by trade but have always been a car guy and consider myself to have above average knowledge. Looking forward to learning about my FiST from you young uns. TIA

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Howzit all! Bought my 17 FiST new last December and am loving it. I have more fun with it than my Vette! Seriously considering selling the Vette and keeping the FiST as my fun car. My DD is a crew cab Silverado so I pretty much just drive my FiST on the weekends. I'm not a mechanic by trade but have always been a car guy and consider myself to have above average knowledge. Looking forward to learning about my FiST from you young uns. TIA
welcome!

Welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I had a 93 Vette as a weekend car and a Cobalt as a daily, I combined the two into the FiST back in February and it was a great decision for my daily commute [emoji23]

Sidenote: I still really miss the V8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard