Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member 780 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Blaine
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You can't soar with Eagles if you Run with the Turkeys! Thanks ford!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Well we knew it was coming...an ST wanna be...thanks for kicking the stateside Hothatch crew in the nuts! Mediocre ford....I'm not even gonna capitalize the f in ford anymore. God you people are complete cockwombles!

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/09/fo...north-america/

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

New Member 15 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Sauce land
    State
    MA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of the filling and none of the substance, not surprised at all

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Pleasant Garden
    State
    NC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nope not cool at all. I hope ford goes bankrupt.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Medals
    City
    Eerie
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it. I don't care that it isn't a real ST. They're just milking a few more sales until they shut it down completely.

Looks like a FiST, but it couldn't keep up with the real thing. And let's face it, if Fiestas were flying off the lots, we'd be getting the new one.

Plus, it means more spare body parts that will fit a FiST in the future.
    2017 Magnetic, everything but the Recaros. MP 215, mountune shift kit and shift knob, Husky floor liners. That's all I'm doing, I swear!.. OK, I lied. Also added an intake hose and symposer delete. But that really is all, I swear this time! Okay. just one other thing: A mountune RMM. Now I really am done, I promise!

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Hampton roads
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by XR650R View Post
    I like it. I don't care that it isn't a real ST. They're just milking a few more sales until they shut it down completely.

Looks like a FiST, but it couldn't keep up with the real thing. And let's face it, if Fiestas were flying off the lots, we'd be getting the new one.

Plus, it means more spare body parts that will fit a FiST in the future.
    There flying off at the dealers and the streets(stolen) in europe. another rise in gas prices and the flock will come crawling back to smaller more economic cars
    2008 vw rabbit(totaled), 2006 civic si(sold), 2010 vw gti(sold), 2016 fist mishi intake, cobb rmm, vogtland springs, TRS retrofit stuff, Levels intercooler, Mountune Hot side charge pipe, JSTuned with a corn blend, powrflex engine and transmission mouts, tune+ turbosmart wastegate, morimotto led xb fog lights, Turbosmart wee port bov(whoosh kit), ST2 focus st recaro seat upgrade, 16x8 konig dekagram with 205 45 16 sc2(Future Mods Hybrid turbo)

Medals
    City
    Eerie
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by A7xogg View Post
    There flying off at the dealers and the streets(stolen) in europe. another rise in gas prices and the flock will come crawling back to smaller more economic cars
    Yes. Europe has always loved hot hatches, and so have I. Here in 'Muricah, people equate small cars with a lack of success, just like small houses.

If you're into that status bullshit...
    2017 Magnetic, everything but the Recaros. MP 215, mountune shift kit and shift knob, Husky floor liners. That's all I'm doing, I swear!.. OK, I lied. Also added an intake hose and symposer delete. But that really is all, I swear this time! Okay. just one other thing: A mountune RMM. Now I really am done, I promise!

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Hampton roads
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by XR650R View Post
    Yes. Europe has always loved hot hatches, and so have I. Here in 'Muricah, people equate small cars with a lack of success, just like small houses.

If you're into that status bullshit...

Ill take land and privacy over a big house
    2008 vw rabbit(totaled), 2006 civic si(sold), 2010 vw gti(sold), 2016 fist mishi intake, cobb rmm, vogtland springs, TRS retrofit stuff, Levels intercooler, Mountune Hot side charge pipe, JSTuned with a corn blend, powrflex engine and transmission mouts, tune+ turbosmart wastegate, morimotto led xb fog lights, Turbosmart wee port bov(whoosh kit), ST2 focus st recaro seat upgrade, 16x8 konig dekagram with 205 45 16 sc2(Future Mods Hybrid turbo)

Member 427 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Ya my dealers owner already had his web guy list the ST line on the site with pics and stating incoming. I talked my Fleet manager about it and he said i have not ordered any 2019’s yet. He was aware of them but said that was the owner telling the web guy to put them up.

There are not many ST’s left here California of 2018’s last time I checked a week ago there were roughly 100 across the state on lots. Not many dealers are placing orders for more ST’s period.

I know Galpin has another 2018 Orange Spice with Molten Orange Recaros on order. But overall has maybe 3 18 ST’s in stock right now. For Galpin thats nothingas there are the largest volume Ford dealer in the world and a year ago had like at least 10 or more ST’s in stock.

Honestlly why would someone pay $18,500 for a ST line when you can buy a base ST for 1k more?

I predict the ST line will fail and possibly get blown out. Too bad they did not stick the 1 liter 4cylinder ecoboost engine in the ST line. Then it would have been a baby ST for real.
    2018 Orange Spice,Smoke Storm Recaro’s,Ebony wheels( for now) Thermal RD Exhaust
    , Cobb AP( tune shortly) more to come...

Medals
    City
    Eerie
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Honestlly why would someone pay $18,500 for a ST line when you can buy a base ST for 1k more?
    Because they can't drive a stick.

I predict the ST line will fail and possibly get blown out. Too bad they did not stick the 1 liter 4cylinder ecoboost engine in the ST line. Then it would have been a baby ST for real.
    I know you meant the 3 cylinder, and you're right. If you don't want the ST engine, and the harsher ride, the 1 liter with a 6 speed is the way to go. Lighter, thriftier, and more torque than the base engine. Tune it to 140 hp, and it's still a sharp little commuter that sips gas.

If they'd offered it with that, it would be a cool city car, even with an automatic.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Charlotte
    State
    Non-US
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford ST View Post
    Nope not cool at all. I hope ford goes bankrupt.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
    According to their latest credit rating, that's not out of the realm of possibilities.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast