Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from the City of Angels

I just picked up a 2017 Magnetic FiST with 9,000 miles a few weeks ago from Carmax. I’d read a lot about the car, watched all kinds of reviews, and after a short drive my mind was made up. It’s a hoot and despite the terrible LA traffic I’m excited to be driving manual again after 9 years in a 5AT Maxima with slow responses (great engine though). I was considering a WRX but something about the FiST spoke to me — the styling and the flick ability I guess.

The mod bug is calling. I wasn’t going to get a car without potential and this platform has gobs. Previous owner debadged so between the color and the lack of logos it’s a sleeper. I look forward to contributing to the community and learning how to get the most out of this special little brawler.

Last edited:
OP
Booster
Thread Starter #4
Welcome Los Feliz here several other very local members here as well. Congrats on a great purchase.
Cool I’m just down the hill from you in Glendale/Atwater Village. Meetups or group drives would be fun.

OP
Booster
Thread Starter #8
Thanks dudes! First mod ordered just now, Boomba symposer delete in black. Now if I do any intake or exhaust mods I’ll know what they really sound like. Went with black bc it’s not a performance part, but I’m thinking red for IC hoses in the future.