Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock parts from salvage Fiesta ST

I am in the process of rebuilding a Molten Orange ST, and am in the market for a vehicle that will be a donor for some of the parts I need (hood, fender, bumper, headlights, rad, intercooler).

I am currently looking at a few cars, one is flooded, and the other was in a rear end collision.

Given I don't have the car yet, I can't post in the FS section, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in the parts I won't use, or the rest of the car I am not using. The ideal situation would be finding someone who would have the space to take the whole car and part it out or use it for a project. Alternatively, if you are interested in some of the key parts, let me know.

Also, if you are in the Harrisburg, PA area, let me know if you would be interested in looking at a car.

Here are some initial prices I am thinking:

Recaro seats and matching rear seats (orange) - $1000
Trunk - $400
Motor and transmission - $1300
Doors driver side - $400
Driver rocker - $200
Stock turbo - $200

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Interior passenger rear door panel? My dog has beat the shit out of mine with his collar sticking his gourd out the window all the time! [wrenchin]

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
Unfortunately bidding went on today and went up a lot higher than I wanted. I had used the total cost of all replacement parts as my max bid, but couldn't get it, so I have decided to go another route.

Typhoon, check out car-part.com for that panel. You should be able to find one at a nearby auto recycle for a decent price.