Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

New Member 16 Rep Points Sessantacinque's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Lecco
    Country
    Italy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

American FiST and the European one

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi there!
    Since the very first time I read this Wonderful Forum, I've noticed that there are many things look different between American FiST and European one.
    We have only 3 doors available, and the engine has 185 Hp….
    Something changes in the external look and in the interior one...we have only one tire size with 17 rims (205/40/17), so we can't get a 215 or a 225 size because it's not legal..….What do You think about this?
    2015 Fiesta ST
    Frozen white, stock engine and engine control unit, modified air box, BMC air panel, Eibach springs kit, ATP 17 rims.
    Rear seats, plastic rear panels, central tunnel, complete AC system with radiator, car audio with speakers, upholstery and soundproofing deleted.

Member 45 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Gatineau
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    My understanding of tire size is that it depends on countries in Europe, no?

Anyway, stop complaining, you got the MK8 and we'll never get it apparently.

As for the power, I think it's that Ford cannot include the overboost function in their marketing, which makes it go to 197HP. You still have that overboost though, so our cars are effectively the same (180HP without overboost, 197HP with).

And you have the ST200, which is basically the MP215 package from factory and a shorter final drive.

I prefer 5 doors, but each his preference.
    2014 Tuxedo Black
    Power
    Cobb Stage 2 | ST200 airbox | Ramair filter | Mishimoto J-line intercooler | Velossa Big Mouth | Boomba BOV adapter
    Handling
    AWR 88a RMM | AET VUDU short shift | TBPerformance stage 3
    Style
    LED fog lights | LED inside lights | Shorty antenna | Muteki SR48 black | Red plastidip: Cup spoiler Bottom rear diffuser Mirror caps | Black plastidip : Stock wheels