Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Should I?

v3nom3nom

I'm looking into getting back into a fun sporty car and was wondering if the fiesta is easy on the commute. I go to school 5 days a week and drive about 60-70 miles per day. Mostly highway. What are realistic MPGs that people are achieving? I would like to see 28-30 as advertised. I have found a 2016 for about $13k with 55k on the clock. It does not come with recaros. Is this a good deal? I like the recaros, but are they really worth the extra money? I would want to get back into auto-x and other track events. My last fun car was a 2009 mazdaspeed 3.

Welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I drive about 60 miles a day, and I average just over 33, so I can definitely speak towards the economy of the car [emoji1303] I don't have the recaros, but I'm starting to think more about trying to get some. So those are definitely a personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brbauer2

About 60 miles a day - 4 days a week. 29mpg lifetime over 2 years and 34k miles. I'm not easy with her either.

The one you found is a good deal, but since you say you want to autocross, definitely lean hard at getting the recaros.

OP
v3nom3nom

v3nom3nom

Thread Starter #7
How is wear and tear on recaros? Anyone here with them and can speak from experience?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How is wear and tear on recaros? Anyone here with them and can speak from experience?
45k no issues....just don't keep screw drivers or knives with a clip in your right side pants or shorts and you will be good.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

brbauer2

34k miles, fabric could use cleaning and some minor wear on the driver side bolster. They've held up great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Mine is on a stage 3 tune and I'm averaging about 31 MPG. Also just like everyone else says I would find one with the recaros. Unless you're a big dude they're really comfortable and keep you planted in the seats.

OP
v3nom3nom

v3nom3nom

Thread Starter #13
is $15.8 k a good price for 45k miles and recaros? its a 2014