Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did someone say Euro Projector Headlights and Euro Tail Lights?

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Long story short everyone

We have been offering the Ford euro OEM projector LHD headlights and LED euro Tail Lights for quite sometime
For the past few months as orders have come in, they were cancelled due to our previous supplier having issues with damage getting the lights over to our shop and UPS damaging the headlights specifically in transit that they never would pay claim due to "inadequate packaging" We overpack/double box with proper bubble wrap, UPS just doesn't like to pay insured claims when the parts are costly....

Flash forward, we do have a new supplier. I've had a few sets on order recently so we gave it a test run. So far, so good!
If you are interested in these parts, we are officially accepting orders again. Very sorry for any inconvenience with previously cancelled orders[shakehands]

Pics of these great parts on our shop car

and links to the goodies>>>>
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/ford-fiesta-euro-headlights-oem

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/ford-fiesta-uk-rear-lamp-set-from-2015-onwards-details-free-shipping

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
Nice. I love the look of the euro-spec ST head lamps and tail lamps. Wish they came standard on ours, they're so cost-prohibitive to get here. [:(]
no question these are pricey and not one of our best values....
but there are many that want the headlights and some the tails
Trust me, whenever I have to remove the headlights I cringe thinking "if I break a tab or something!!!!" [crazyeye]

KKaWing

Trust me, whenever I have to remove the headlights I cringe thinking "if I break a tab or something!!!!" [crazyeye]
The tabs were never a problem for me, the white clip though, that's done :p

I find people tend to just try to pry the headlight straight up after they unscrewed it. Try giving it a good shove straight at the front of the headlight to the back of the car. It will let the rear wing tab hook thing clear the hole it catches in pretty easily. Just remember to reset the white clip straight and towards the front of the car.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
The tabs were never a problem for me, the white clip though, that's done :p

I find people tend to just try to pry the headlight straight up after they unscrewed it. Try giving it a good shove straight at the front of the headlight to the back of the car. It will let the rear wing tab hook thing clear the hole it catches in pretty easily. Just remember to reset the white clip straight and towards the front of the car.
That's good advice
Now that I have the bumper support brackets replaced with Pro Alloy aluminum units, the white clip does not have slide adjustment. It's got 1 position so I'm double scared now lol

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
That's what a plastic welder is for. I had broken both the lower tabs on my headlamps when my car had a run in with a messed up section of road that destroyed them, my core support, and splitter, and all I did was bottom out.

I actually found the tabs to fix my lamps from your post selling the broken ones. So thanks for that Ron. Keep on doing what you do for our community!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

XanRules

Nice! I'm still on the hunt for one of the previously-busted passenger's side ones if you ended up finding one kicking around. :)

Got a set of these from Ron early this year, immense difference from the stock US spec headlights. The led strip looks awesome and lights up my whole driveway when I open the door or unlock the car at night. Not to mention the increased light output from a projector lens and the sharp cutoff. They're expensive but absolutely worth it in my opinion.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Is there any code for shipping or Fiesta ST Forum discount?
not for these - sorry
we already lowered the price on the tail lights since our new supplier is a bit less but the headlights are what they are
shipping is near $100 via FedEx due to the size of the 2 boxes shipped (headlights)
fully insured, etc

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
we have the damaged set up in the used section now
great deal for anyone handy with tab repairs

also have been shipping new euro tails and headlights on the regular now for anyone looking [readthis]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
Got nighttime pictures?
Both, brake lights and running lights?
I'm certain we have pics on our instagram and in another thread in this section
I'll look for the pics and post up

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
bumper boat

steady flow of headlights and tail lights shipping now
[biggrin]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
It's a Fiesta not a Mercedes.
So don't buy them. Merry Christmas though!

It's OK, not everyone can afford these lights but the 5-10 sets we sell per month explain that many do and fully understand it's a Ford

Happy Holidays !