Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Wheels, Tires, & TPMS

Trader history for MiniMoose (1)

Selling a set of wheels and tires with TPMS sensors. The tires for sale have never been mounted to the wheels for sale.

(6) Sparco Assetto Gara 17x7 4x108 in Painted Black color

4 of the 6 wheels have pothole damage, bend damage is on the spoke side of rims only. The other 2 have minor curb rash damage. No cracks in any wheel, all still hold air. 4 TPMS sensors can be included.
Asking $200 for all 6 wheels.

(4) TPMS sensors SOLD!

(4) OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 205/40R17

Tires have about 1,500 miles and 90+% tread life left, tire build date 42nd week of 2016.
Asking $200 for all 4 tires.

Link to Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/ULV53Qj
Preferred local pickup, and will travel 1.5 hours for a meetup. Will ship at buyer's expense, from Columbus, OH.
Please email me at mccarty.144@email.com or PM me.

Last edited:

Hell of a deal, wanna drive down to nc? Lol
At least 2 of those look like they'd be easily fixed by a shop local to me.
Dunno if there are any wheel repair shops near you.

Glws, great deal for someone.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
As a note, I have driven on all of the wheels as they are, and really there's been an almost unnoticeable amount of balance issue, which you may be able to get away with by just rebalancing. Like [MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] pointed out, 2 of the bent wheels are really not that bad at all, so you could get yourself a very cheap and workable set of at least 4 wheels out of this. I just don't have an easy way to try to get these fixed and am better off selling.
[MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION], fair points, and I don't want anyone to get the impression these are perfect wheels by any means. I've looked these things over meticulously and there are no signs of cracks, and I've driven with all of these on the car for 100+ miles after the damage with no sign of air leak, so they will hold up as they are. I would say there are 2 that might be too bent to get away with a simple rebalance, 2 you may get away with rebalancing, and the last 2 should be totally fine.

Thanks everyone for the interest and let me know if I can give anymore details!

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
[MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] I'd consider a road trip to Charleston for a serious buyer and some gas money [driving]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Yeah for the 6 wheels it's a good price. I'm sure you will sell them.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I hope he sells those wheels, and I would never wish harm to anyone, even government workers.
Dude he’s helping potential buyers. You must’ve had a bad day lol. I had the same issue with a set of “slightly bent” BBS wheels in the past and had to file a PayPal claim because they were not accurately described, like these. This seller has been honest and priced them appropriately. Since it’s just the spoke side with a slight bend, they could probably be fixed good enough for street use for little money. That said, you won’t know until you try. Not a bad deal for $200. If you were local I’d buy all of it.

[MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] I'd consider a road trip to Charleston for a serious buyer and some gas money [driving]
Sooo tempting. I'll talk to the wife but she's not been happy with me spending money on the car lately.

OP
M
Thread Starter #11
Willing to break up the set and sell piecewise.

Looking for $35 per wheel, $50 per tire. Tell me which ones you want. Make me an offer, buyer still pays shipping.

TPMS sensors will go at $25 each shipped, firm.