Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST part out: GTX2860r turbo kit, full bolt ons, suspension, and wheels.

Trader history for JohnzyST (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am parting out my Fiesta ST.
I have a lot part aftermarket parts so pm me if you are interested on any of the parts below.

gen 1 GTX2860r turbo kit (zero shaft play)
This is an ATP kit modified into an external waste gate, open dump kit.
kits comes with all ATP hardware to install. I used cobb IC piping and put the tail BOV where the symposer is plumbed too. The atp IC hard pipe will be included, but the cobb IC piping was modified to fit with this kit.
PumaSpeed quickspool manifold, modified with the EWG pipe. this was back purged with tig welded on the puma speed manifold.
Tail MVS external wastegate, with open dumb tube. with all the different configuration springs.
$3200.00 + shipping and fees

[/url]IMG_5912 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5913 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_7496 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_7497 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #2
Last edited:
OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #4
Koni yellows
$400.00 + shipping and fees
[/url]IMG_7598 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_7599 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

MRT exhaust custom exhaust
This was an MRT exhaust that I made into a side exit and a rear single muffler dual tip exit.
by removing the center piece you can connect the side exit, that bypasses the muffler. I cut the pinch welds on the passenger side and when the jack slot is removed it fits snug in between the slot.
$600.00 + shipping and fees

[/url]IMG_5562 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_7535 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_7532 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

Team Dynamic 17x8 +38 pro race 1.2 anthracite
federal RSR-R 225/45/r17 (less than 5k miles on them)
one will was bent and slightly cracked. I had it repaired. ive put over 10K miles on them after the damage with zero issues.
$700.00 + shipping and fees

[/url]IMG_7536 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_7603 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMG_7608 by john carmona, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why? May I ask are you parting out? I've been seeing this more and more lately...Its sad...[:(]

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #6
Why? May I ask are you parting out? I've been seeing this more and more lately...Its sad...[:(]
I am selling the car. I bought a new daily and do not want to have three cars. lol it is sad. i didn't want to get rid of it. car was a blast with this turbo kit.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I am selling the car. I bought a new daily and do not want to have three cars. lol it is sad. i didn't want to get rid of it. car was a blast with this turbo kit.
I have a Gen2 and am in the Tuning process currently with Jason at Dizzy. Seems like you really liked it...was it better than stock? just searching for some assurance from someone who had a very similar kits installed and has been there. What was you favorite thing about it all? Just curious....[popcorn]

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #9
I have a Gen2 and am in the Tuning process currently with Jason at Dizzy. Seems like you really liked it...was it better than stock? just searching for some assurance from someone who had a very similar kits installed and has been there. What was you favorite thing about it all? Just curious....[popcorn]
Way better than stock! i had the pumaspeed x37 and it was a lot faster. When boost would kick on it would put you in your seat. The external wastegate sounded great also. I never got to do a track day with this set up but i know that car would have hurt corvette/caymens feelings. I have an LSD trans so the car would handle very wheel in full boost.

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #12
Ram intake sold
Levels IC pending
Cobb AP pending
Swift springs pending

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Didn't even know you had a levels Intercooler forsale....dammit!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #16
Didn't even know you had a levels Intercooler forsale....dammit!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
its pretty much sold too. sorry buddy !
i also like to buy extra parts. i had three intakes at one time and 4 downpipes.
my favorite intake was the CPE and the 3" DP from depo.

Status
Not open for further replies.