Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from TX

Hey everyone my name is Travis and I just picked up an 2018 Magnetic Grey Fiesta ST! I have previously owned a 2867R Fost and loved the car. I’m pretty much dumping everything I knew about the Fost and very excited to learn the FiST platform. Looking forward to learning and meting everyone.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey everyone my name is Travis and I just picked up an 2018 Magnetic Grey Fiesta ST! I have previously owned a 2867R Fost and loved the car. I’m pretty much dumping everything I knew about the Fost and very excited to learn the FiST platform. Looking forward to learning and meting everyone.
welcome to the Forum
[lovest]

OP
MG_18FiST
Thread Starter #7
Thank you everyone. I’ll take possession of the car tomorrow but signed paperwork yesterday for it. Before the FiST I had a Charger Daytona and wasn’t at all impressed So I decided to get back into a ford And especially a fiesta since I’ve been wanting one for a while and unfortunately they are going away for us here in the states.

Welcome, Austin has a pretty good ST/RS group you should look it up. It’s always good to have another FiST driver.

OP
MG_18FiST
Thread Starter #9
Is there a Facebook group that you know of? Back when I had my focus ST in 2014 I had started the ST group for the state Which was Texas ST enthusiast but I’ve been out of the scene so long that I really don’t What is what anymore. A good buddy of mine from DFW suggested this form.

OP
MG_18FiST
Thread Starter #11
Okay thank you so much! I’m considering dropping Facebook I just don’t really enjoy it anymore. But I’ll be sure to keep up on here.

Welcome to the forum. I dropped FB a while back for similar reasons. I do notice that there seems to be more traffic there vs the forums unfortunately.

You will love this platform.

OP
MG_18FiST
Thread Starter #13
Yeah that’s the truth unfortunately but 95% if the traffic is childish banter and repeatedly asked questions about the stock turbo max power limits lol. When I was younger yeah it was decent but now I find it almost unbearable. [boxface]

Last edited:
OP
MG_18FiST
Thread Starter #16
Never tried it to be Honest. When I had my Focus ST I was all about trying to make big power lol

OP
MG_18FiST
Thread Starter #18
Yeah anything under 40-50 mph the FoST was just spinning. But once it hooked I did not have any tourqe steer issues really.

Check out ATX RS/ST Owners good group of people. They have a cruise tomorrow. That I’m not going to be able to make.

Is there a Facebook group that you know of? Back when I had my focus ST in 2014 I had started the ST group for the state Which was Texas ST enthusiast but I’ve been out of the scene so long that I really don’t What is what anymore. A good buddy of mine from DFW suggested this form.