Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ha I love this city sometimes

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Lol should've revved your engine [}:)]
Any seafood spots in your area you recommend? Ill probably be cruising there this weekend.
I go to Javier's in Crystal Cove a lot, it's pretty nice.
*personally* I avoid spending time in town. I don't care about art and I hate looking for parking which make me a bad fit for hanging out downtown :p

Javier's is a bit outside town and it has adequate parking.

Heads up, if you have loud exhaust and are exceptionally noisy theres a good chance you'll get ticketed for it in town. You'll see big light-up signs about "loud exhausts will be ticketed". Straight piped lambos from a dealership in newport ruined it for everyone. On a positive note, the company that straight piped them did my FiST exhaust lol.

If you want a scenic lunch you can grab some food somewhere and go to crystal cove and eat on the cliff over the ocean, the weather is crazy right now it went from 75f to 77f today ;)

Ooo care to share a soundclip of your exhaust? I am yet to settle on an exhaust.
Straight piped lambo sounds brutal to the ear drums, at least they're reasonably pissed lol.
Javier's is pretty top notch indeed.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Ooo care to share a soundclip of your exhaust? I am yet to settle on an exhaust.
Straight piped lambo sounds brutal to the ear drums, at least they're reasonably pissed lol.
Javier's is pretty top notch indeed.
here's one a did a while back
I designed the exhaust around an active cancellation quarter wave resonator and had a shop fab to my spec out of 304 stainless
[video=youtube;DR7h7tjNTc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7h7tjNTc4[/video]

dmb

I was in those blimp hangers in 1968 big then big now they were in the out their in nowhere then. Nice drive sounds great.

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
I was in those blimp hangers in 1968 big then big now they were in the out their in nowhere then. Nice drive sounds great.

Rad! I heard that they’re so big they have their own weather inside. Students from uci did experiments there or something. I want to go inside and learn to fly my quad rotor with no wind and trees lol.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
here's one a did a while back
I designed the exhaust around an active cancellation quarter wave resonator and had a shop fab to my spec out of 304 stainless
[video=youtube;DR7h7tjNTc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7h7tjNTc4[/video]
Any more details on the specs of your exhaust? How's the drone above 70MPH?

OP
Clint Beastwood

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Any more details on the specs of your exhaust? How's the drone above 70MPH?
Zero drone, I cancelled it out with math lol

I have a thread called identifying and cancelling drone in the ecoboost performance forum.

cxwrench

Rad! I heard that they’re so big they have their own weather inside. Students from uci did experiments there or something. I want to go inside and learn to fly my quad rotor with no wind and trees lol.
I've heard the big hangers can have that...Hanger one at Moffett field in Mountain View is like that as well. Very cool.

dmb

the whole inside is made of wood all the trusses are works of art. No metal because they used it all in ww2 on other things like ships, jeeps, guns, I think they tore one down in the 70's.