Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A/C Only blowing out Defrost/Floor No clicking noise

So just now started having the issue with my AC only blowing through the defrosters or floor, no other vents work. Everything I’ve seen related to this via searching refers to the vent actuator going bad, but in all of these cases people say they have a loud clicking sound. This is not the case for me, no clicking at all.

Could this still be the problem, or does it mean it’s something else? Any ideas for helping me to diagnose the issue?

One thing I'll add is that we updated the sync software a few weeks ago, so not sure if that might be related?

Just really trying to figure out the best way to diagnose, dealer is estimating $150 for diag...

Blend door motor might be totally dead. Happened to me on an old Buick, same symptoms you describe. Or, it could be a fuse. Start with the cheapest fix first - check your fuses.
Although this is an older thread, I had the same problem. Turned out to be the blend door that needed to be replaced.