Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello From San Diego, CA

Hello everyone! Just got my FiST yesterday! Already loving it and planning future mods. Can't wait to carve up the mountains/canyons this weekend.

2015 Tuxedo Black FiST w/ Recaro, Nav, Power Moonroof, Keyless Entry, Rice-y Red Calipers

Look forward to seeing some of you around if you're in the San Diego area!

OP
B
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Quite a few FiSTs in So Cal. I'm sure you'll meet some.

Welcome, I just joined myself and am also from SD, I live in the north county area in Vista.

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Welcome, I just joined myself and am also from SD, I live in the north county area in Vista.
Sweet! Welcome to you as well! I'm in Bay Ho (near Clairemont) maybe we'll see each other around- I heard there's some weekly cars and coffee Sunday mornings in Carlsbad (@cbadcars on Insta) I was thinking about checking out this weekend... I don't know if it's any good but some of the pics on IG look sweet

Sweet! Welcome to you as well! I'm in Bay Ho (near Clairemont) maybe we'll see each other around- I heard there's some weekly cars and coffee Sunday mornings in Carlsbad (@cbadcars on Insta) I was thinking about checking out this weekend... I don't know if it's any good but some of the pics on IG look sweet

Thanks man. Nice my girlfriend lives in Clairemont so might see you around when I'm in the area. I actually bought my FIST at Kearny Pearson Ford over there. I haven't been yet to the Carlsbad meet but heard it's pretty cool, definitely will have to plan a meet up sometime, see you around!

OP
B
Thread Starter #14
Thanks man. Nice my girlfriend lives in Clairemont so might see you around when I'm in the area. I actually bought my FIST at Kearny Pearson Ford over there. I haven't been yet to the Carlsbad meet but heard it's pretty cool, definitely will have to plan a meet up sometime, see you around!
Sounds good man!