Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Cobb AP $400

Trader history for Gbestdejesus (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Cobb AP. I would rather sell locally. I have no idea how to attach a picture. If your interested send me a message and I’ll send you my email with a picture.

Damn ... Thanks for hitting me up ... But I literally bought the one in the sale section yesterday ... [emoji26] ... Good luck on your sale though ... Seems to be plenty of buyers cause every one prior that I've tried to get has been sold after a few days ...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Forum Classified Posts Requirements - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Fiesta ST Forum provides a classified section as a courtesy to our registered members so that they can easily buy and sell items.
As part of this privilege we have enacted some ground rules so that we can better safeguard our members against potential scams.
If these rules are not followed, your post will be deleted within 24 hours. Under no circumstance will Fiesta ST Forum be held accountable for any buyer and seller transactions.
We encourage you to take all the necessary precautions to protect your money and conduct business cautiously.

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

1.Product Description
2.Price
3.Images***
4.Shipping Details
5.Contact Information

***Images of each part you wish to sell need to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name“, “Date“, and “FiestaSTForum.com” .

*Note: You are not allowed to photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

24-Hour Edit Notice:

If you've been asked by a Staff Member to modify a thread so that it complies to the rules, you'll have 24 hours to make these changes or risk having your thread removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.