Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just switched to a tune from Dizzy and...

Trader history for zanethan (0)

zanethan

Good god what a good tune! Just took it for a spin around the block and I'm VERY impressed. Power comes on smooth and pulls through the rev range. Engine sounds much better and healthier than the previous tune I was running (I'll leave them nameless but it's not a popular option among members). If you're on the fence, I highly recommend Jason at Dizzy.

OP
zanethan

zanethan

Thread Starter #3
Stage 2. It wasn't that my previous tune was lacking power if was just very raw and unrefined. Also turbo lag was significant.

Good god what a good tune! Just took it for a spin around the block and I'm VERY impressed. Power comes on smooth and pulls through the rev range. Engine sounds much better and healthier than the previous tune I was running (I'll leave them nameless but it's not a popular option among members). If you're on the fence, I highly recommend Jason at Dizzy.
Hey Zane! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the tune so far!