Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi from Pasadena CA

Hi All

I bought a new 2017 black Fiesta ST last week, and I'm looking forward to getting to know it better. I managed to put on 1500 miles in the first 5 days by driving to northern Nevada to camp in the desert as one of the safety marshals for the Silver State Classic Challenge race. I'll get a new SA2015 helmet and Schroth harnesses so I can compete next May.

I'm British and I've just moved to California, so I needed a car that was fun and affordable. This is my second fast Ford, after owning a Puma back in England in the early 2000s. Since then I've had a WRX, a Porsche 911, and a Porsche Cayman, so it's interesting going back to FWD. I like the hyperactive handling and torquey engine, but it's going to take me a while to get used to torque steer again!

I hope to see some of you at the ST Academy, trackdays, autosolo, or even the Silver State Classic!

Simon

[Photos to follow]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran

dmb

the california highway commision re-named the arroyo seco parkway to the pasadena freeway on 11-16-54 so I win[:D] I always thought the pasadena fwy was the oldest but kcet had a show that said otherwise. some say the ramona blvd freeway was the first, but i think now its valley blvd. I thought i the pasadena fwy was built in 1919 with the slow to 8mph signs. But its a nice drive at 6am on a sunday. great meeting you Dave and I had a good time talking cars and CB750's with you. your a wealth of info. keep it up bro, Dennis

OP
S
Thread Starter #15
My first mods are coming today: a dog guard and a cargo protector for our puppies.

I really know how to live dangerously! ;)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran