Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Proud Owner of 2018 Magnetic ST

Hey folks! My name is Dale, I live in Orange County California and I just bought my first new car yesterday, the beautiful ST pictured here. I've been dreaming about this car for so long, and finally felt able to pull the trigger on it.

Super excited to join the community here, I don't have any definitive plans for the car, except maybe vinyl wrapping some accent pieces in a deep purple, plus a couple minor performance bits, like rear motor mount and exhaust.

I'm moving up from a 2005 Toyota Corolla S, which I loved driving for the past 7 years, but the time has come to say goodbye.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard [welcome]

OP
DaleFredriks
Thread Starter #12
Congrats, Welcome to another SoCal member. We have a meet coming up at the end of the month check it out in the local forum secfion.
Can't find what you're referencing, all I see is one in Seattle in terms of West coast events

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk