Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale: Mountune Symposer Delete

Trader history for JDG (0)

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Mountune Symposer Delete for sale. Used for 14 months, great condition, just a bit dirty. Includes boost tap fittings, plugs (preinstalled with Teflon tape) and all instructions. PM with questions.

$27 shipped PayPal.

IMG_5041.jpg
IMG_5044.jpg
IMG_5045.jpg
IMG_5046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Wait R.U. a Game Warden? why two lines for boost?
Haha no, I am not a Game Warden. And this symposer delete plug gives you the ability to run two lines for boost if you desire. Right now, they are plugged up tight but include the taps if you want to run a boost gauge or separate Blow-Off Valve (anything that requires a boost reference).

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Glad it looks like you got this sold, I'm just confused on why such a little item like this would be pulled and sold? But I definitely like the 2 tap spots, very cool for those who could use it...

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Glad it looks like you got this sold, I'm just confused on why such a little item like this would be pulled and sold? But I definitely like the 2 tap spots, very cool for those who could use it...
I upgraded the cold side charge pipe which deletes the symposer port altogether therefore there is no need for a symposer delete. Simple as that. Does me no good sitting in a box in my basement when someone else can put it to good use.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I upgraded the cold side charge pipe which deletes the symposer port altogether therefore there is no need for a symposer delete. Simple as that. Does me no good sitting in a box in my basement when someone else can put it to good use.
AHHH! Makes perfect sense, I knew there was a reason I was so curious and asked! :)

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk