Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Very nice. Only thing that concerns me is every time I try to line up the boomba logo on my round knob it never seems to line up straight on each sides. Is this one more centered when it comes to that? The shift patterns will be straight and proper when installed?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #104
Very nice. Only thing that concerns me is every time I try to line up the boomba logo on my round knob it never seems to line up straight on each sides. Is this one more centered when it comes to that? The shift patterns will be straight and proper when installed?
To center this knob, you heat it with either a heat gun or hairdryer, turn the knob to where everything is centered, and let it cool down. This allows the knob to set into place once it cools off.

@boombaracing any tips for cleaning the lettering to get it all white and pretty again? I've tried everything but abrasives.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #114
Round engraved knobs are back in stock and ready to ship! Sorry for the extended delay.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #116
[video=youtube;tu4MBVI3D-o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4MBVI3D-o[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #117
A little tip to installing our engraved knobs!

[video=youtube;PDVEscyHsng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDVEscyHsng[/video]