Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST BOV adapter

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #143
Yo sourskittle... I'm planning on going to that cfl st meet at Orlando grand Prix this Sunday evening. I hope you can come.. I've been wanting to check out your ride. Sorry for the unrelated thread post.

Thanks to boomba again for such an awesome product.

Installed mine tonight. Ratchet with short extension and allen head helped quite a bit along with a regular allen. 25 min or so. Take the wheel off and be patient. The adapter isn't a perfect triangle, the holes have to be lined up right for the screws to go in.

Once you get it installed you will see just how ridiculous it really is. I couldn't help but PSSSSSST all the pedestrians walking/running on my test drive. Definitely a tool for the hooligan inside all of us.

Thanks Boomba!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #146
Installed mine tonight. Ratchet with short extension and allen head helped quite a bit along with a regular allen. 25 min or so. Take the wheel off and be patient. The adapter isn't a perfect triangle, the holes have to be lined up right for the screws to go in.

Once you get it installed you will see just how ridiculous it really is. I couldn't help but PSSSSSST all the pedestrians walking/running on my test drive. Definitely a tool for the hooligan inside all of us.

Thanks Boomba!
People walking their dogs really get a scare from this thing. The person AND the dog lol.

Thanks for choosing Boomba!

People walking their dogs really get a scare from this thing. The person AND the dog lol.

Thanks for choosing Boomba!
It's true!! I make huge German Sheppards jump off the ground in fear, and to this day almost 6 months later, I still giggle like a school girl everytime I do it.

Thanks Boomba.

Just got mine today and I plan on installing it after I eat dinner. I'm very excited and also impressed with the colored instructions provided. This is my first order from Boomba and it certainly won't be my last. Customer satisfaction is key and that builds loyalty. Thanks!

Hey guys, the install went well and it sounds great. What I ended up doing is cutting like a half inch off my allen key and fitted it into a 1/4 socket. Took about 45 minutes because im getting older and crawling my a$$ under the car is getting harder lol.

Thinking about nabbing one, but from all the videos they sound kind of obnoxiously loud. I'm tempted to grab one anyways, but have a feeling I'll take it right off and don't want to waste my money. I love what boomba products I've seen in person, including my risers, so nothing against you guys!

Anyone care to chime in with some video or sound clips with cars that also have exhausts? Or are you guys considering a toned down version?

Since my pro tune this adapter has just been more of a pain then anything. If you are going to go stage 3 pro tuned or further do not buy this thing.

Thinking about nabbing one, but from all the videos they sound kind of obnoxiously loud. I'm tempted to grab one anyways, but have a feeling I'll take it right off and don't want to waste my money. I love what boomba products I've seen in person, including my risers, so nothing against you guys!

Anyone care to chime in with some video or sound clips with cars that also have exhausts? Or are you guys considering a toned down version?
I'd say that the videos out there are a pretty good representation of how it sounds in real life. I had the same apprehension that you did about it being obnoxious, but after installing it I wasn't disappointed in my decision.

Well since boost comes on a bit quicker and more of it, the bpv would purge while building boost. Bill who tuned my car from infamous performance dialed it in and got rid of most of the purging. However it still occasionally purges and it's rather annoying. Also for anyone considering boombas spacers... I had an extensive conversation with my tuner and he told me that with those spacers, it would be a performance loss and heat soak would kick in after one hard pull. Though I'm no expert on why exactly, he made it very clear to not install those. Keep this in mind people.