Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

Which Fiesta ST Exhaust System did you purchase?

• 2J-Racing

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Borla

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Cobb

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Custom Performance Engineering

Votes: 27 6.3%
  • FSWerks

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • MBRP

Votes: 82 19.1%
  • Milltek

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • MRT Rally Sport

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Scorpian

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Injen

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Mountune

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • Custom

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • TSUDO

Votes: 10 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 9.3%

• Total voters
Hey all! Would anybody happen to know if the Cobb exhaust fits the 3-Door European ST or is it just fitted for the 5-Door Version?

SICKESSS-ST

I'd be interested in seeing some feedback from other Scorpion exhaust owners. Who's the other three members here who have it?
I have the Scorpion 3" resonated with a 3" decat downpipe, I think quality, fitment and exhaust note is good, but damn its droning/noisy at wot and certain rpm?s, I have purchased some sounddeadening and soundinsulation for the boot to see if it helps.

Any sound clips of your set ups? I still can't make up my mind on which to buy.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
This video is decieving. While there is no "drone" it is in fact 12-13 db louder than stock (outside the car). It gives the exhaust tone a nice low bassy, exotic car sound at lower rpm and goes full crescendo (very naughty) at WOT. This is with the stock downpipe. There is no high frequency "noise" (raspiness) which in my opinion makes the Fiesta ST sound like a UPS truck at low rpm. The 3" inch Scorpion system is well designed, has absolutely no drone. I will probably try to do another vid after the Cobb downpipe is installed next week. [:)]

SICKESSS-ST

This video is decieving. While there is no "drone" it is in fact 12-13 db louder than stock (outside the car). It gives the exhaust tone a nice low bassy, exotic car sound at lower rpm and goes full crescendo (very naughty) at WOT. This is with the stock downpipe. There is no high frequency "noise" (raspiness) which in my opinion makes the Fiesta ST sound like a UPS truck at low rpm. The 3" inch Scorpion system is well designed, has absolutely no drone. I will probably try to do another vid after the Cobb downpipe is installed next week. [:)]

Thank you sir!

I look forward to hearing how it sounds the the new downpipe also.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I have the Scorpion 3" resonated with a 3" decat downpipe, I think quality, fitment and exhaust note is good, but damn its droning/noisy at wot and certain rpm?s, I have purchased some sounddeadening and soundinsulation for the boot to see if it helps.
Did you get your system with the longer tips so it would fit with U.S. spec Fiesta ST rear bumpers? (EDIT: Nevermind, I think you are in Denmark and don't have the same rear bumpers). Mine are a bit short. I am still running the 3" resonated Scorpian system and about to have a Cobb catted dp installed tomorrow (part of the stage 3 Cobb set up minus their intake and exhaust systems). I get no droning at all WITH the stock cat and hoping there is no drone with the catted dp.

maperformance

If anybody is in the market for an exhaust, I would hold off for another week. We will be releasing ours very soon. Downpipe was finished up today and will get an update in our R&D thread (link in my signature) within the next day or two!

Just to give you an idea of our quality and craftsmanship, have a look at our Ecoboost Mustang Turbo-back!

http://www.maperformance.com/map-turbo-back-exhaust-upgrade-2015-ford-mustang-ecoboost-ebm-tbe.html

All of our exhaust are mandrel bent, and fabricated in house with USA made steel and comes with a lifetime warranty. The Fiesta ST will feature a angled twin tip rolled edge outlet, 64mm in Diameter, Steel Packed muffler, and will have a disconnect before there rear "axle". We are undecided if we want to use a V-band or Compression Sleeve similar to what they use on the high end Audi's and BMW's (not slip fit), to disconnect at the back.

We will also offer a 76mm version for Fiesta's that run our Turbo Kit when it is released!

Did you get your system with the longer tips so it would fit with U.S. spec Fiesta ST rear bumpers? (EDIT: Nevermind, I think you are in Denmark and don't have the same rear bumpers). Mine are a bit short. I am still running the 3" resonated Scorpian system and about to have a Cobb catted dp installed tomorrow (part of the stage 3 Cobb set up minus their intake and exhaust systems). I get no droning at all WITH the stock cat and hoping there is no drone with the catted dp.
Yes, mine is euro. As said before, mine with 3" decat DP, is extremely loud in the cabin at certain rpms and at wot, or perhaps im just getting old, nevertheless i sounddeadended the boot and under the rearseat, and that helped a lot.

Mine sits like this.

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Yes, mine is euro. As said before, mine with 3" decat DP, is extremely loud in the cabin at certain rpms and at wot, or perhaps im just getting old, nevertheless i sounddeadended the boot and under the rearseat, and that helped a lot.

Mine sits like this.

[/url][/IMG]

[/url][/IMG]
I wish my tips came out that far. heh. While I don't have the decatted downpipe, I have Cobbs 200 cell catted downpipe and there is no droning at all. Now it's just a bit more gurgly and pops and crackles on decel which it didn't do before. Thanks for the pics. Eventually I will take my car to a muffler shop and have them cut off the tips and extend them 1" or so. Mine are tucked too far in, enough so that the heat has melted part of the rear valence. Overall I am very happy with the Scorpion system.

I wish my tips came out that far. heh. While I don't have the decatted downpipe, I have Cobbs 200 cell catted downpipe and there is no droning at all. Now it's just a bit more gurgly and pops and crackles on decel which it didn't do before. Thanks for the pics. Eventually I will take my car to a muffler shop and have them cut off the tips and extend them 1" or so. Mine are tucked too far in, enough so that the heat has melted part of the rear valence. Overall I am very happy with the Scorpion system.
Do you have a sound clip with 200 cell sport cat?

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Already made a sound clip? I can't decide, Milltek or Scorpion :p
Love the pops from Milltek...
No. I've been really busy with my e-tune. Once my tune is finalized, I'll take a video of the exhaust. It sounds really nice with the Cobb down pipe.

Just FYI.....when running a custom exhaust be careful. The gas tank (plastic) is part of the exhaust tunnel and only has a thin heat barrier. If your exhaust "settles" or moves just by a little you will end up burning a hole in your tank and paying Ford $1400 for the repair job or at the least $900 for a new tank.
[/URL][/IMG]