Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Risers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #221
LOL mention an on person mic for the intros. Just saying they need more volume, then the music gets too loud. But I like the music.
We actually picked up a personal on-body mic in some of our recent vids! Some real high-level movie start type stuff going on at Boomba nowadays. lol

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #223
Awesome video made by Muscle vs Tuner

[video=youtube;WF7kmAQVMm8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF7kmAQVMm8[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #235
Show off that aggressive spoiler with our high quality CNC aluminum wing risers for the Fiesta ST.

I'm working directly with the owner now to resolve your situation. We are sorry if you feel we are taking the "easy" way out. We want to make this right for you. Trust me, it is not worth the $150 dollars to lose a customer. The whole reason we don't freely send out replacement sets is because we've had issues in the past with not getting back the original part.

In regards to any one with rusted screws, please PM us and let us know if you were affected. We are replacing all black oxide screws with zinc plated ones to ensure that nothing like this ever happens again.

The fading issue has been addressed since the first batch. The person who used to do our anodizing didn't use the proper type of sealant, resulting in the fading. We have switched the person who does our anodizing since this.

Just a heads up. These still fade and their customer service is still poor.