Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
ok just got off the phone with Cobb and ST Stage 1 is on the way for 430$ to order it back home whould cost me 609 + duty charges. lmfao

And don't get focus engine mount, Cobb says it will not fit! but they are working on a Fiesta solution
That's a great deal. I put that on my Christmas list, hoping the wife will get it for me.

Also this weekend I'm going to start on my subwoofer installation project.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/378-Fiesta-ST-subwoofer-wiring-project

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
That's a great deal. I put that on my Christmas list, hoping the wife will get it for me.
also note the filter and v3 or stage 1 combo is 509$ im getting mine at a discounted price. just so you/wife dont expect to get same price. (unless you can. then [woot])

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
These came in the mail earlier today. Going to install it real quick.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
Exciting!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I don't like how the rear rubber mat doesn't cover the entire floor.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #34
Dan, how much were those mats again?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
If you mean these Ford ST mats (EE8Z5413300AA KIT - FLOOR CONTOUR 1 $0.00 $84.70 $84.70) from Tasca Ford Parts online
Then is was less than 15 for shipping

Well, I ordered a set of winter tires and wheels from tirerack... the post on winter tires was really helpful. Thanks to all who posted.

Then, I bought a set of winter mats, a snow brush and a Tom-Tom nav system (I was too cheap to get an in-dash one!).

Oh, and my car is still a month away from delivery. [facepalm]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I started buying stuff before my car came too, especially right now since there are lots of deals going on.