Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
More tuning and some errand runs as well as a little fun in a canyon......

24.97 PSI, tapered down to 23.1 at 6600 RPM not bad....

Working on the bottom end now that the top end is working well.

I will get a dyno run during this to ensure making power well up high of course, just making boost does not always mean making power.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Same thing I was thinking about doing. It doesn't get that hot in the spring where I live so I'm going intake and downpipe or exhaust first. Then intercooler later. I'm still going to run stage though like you.

Same thing I was thinking about doing. It doesn't get that hot in the spring where I live so I'm going intake and downpipe or exhaust first. Then intercooler later. I'm still going to run stage though like you.
When summer rolls back around i should have a fmic and downpipe.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I drove all around the So. Cal. mountains, ended up at Lake Arrowhead to have lunch at McDonalds. :(

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Dave,

Everything was gravy until the M'D part, ouch......

The only FF chain I will step foot in, order at the window if they had one, Chipolete or however it is spelled. I like the none wrapped version as the wrap is not that good for us, pinto beans with a bit of black mixed in, peppers, a tiny bit of rice at times but usually only eat organic brown or whatever color rice, usually double meat barbacoa, but I fall down a bit with some cheese and sour cream......but do get the avacado and lots of salsa fresca.

Less than $10 and two meals for me so quite a deal:)

The old adage, absolutely true, you are what you eat, more important now than ever.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Trust me,
Mickey D's wasn't my first choice.

Dave

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I don't feel so bad now.... I sent that to like 12 people inviting them to go, and not a single person said, "you realize that is Sept, not Nov, right?".

So I drag my hunky butt 30miles out of town with my buddies fist and his dad's Raptor, and we get there 45min early and... No one is there...

Check the pic, and... Sept 6th !!!

You make things worse... Yesterday was my old ladies birthday, THE NINTH !! And I still didn't notice...

Really annoying. Really irritated at myself.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
We all make mistakes, like forgetting to put on the oil line for the turbo at the engine and soaking everything including the DP that was just wrapped....and sometimes we eat things we probably should not eat, like buying 3 full racks of baby backs at Costco yesterday to BBQ today......when we usually only eat grass fed, free range, organic, wild caught, etc.....at least the rest of the food in the cart was either organic or of known better quality.

A Big Mac burp has to be pretty nasty I imagine, especially when later out of the exhaust port.....

Sometimes it sucks knowing what I know and not being able to eat out hardly anywhere any longer, we buy great food and my lovely wife cooks from scratch all the time and makes up most of her own on the fly fabulous very healthy dishes. I cook at times, been told quite good at it but I have plenty to do all the time and she just loves cooking so I let her though she wanted me to figure out a recipe for a soup I made a few days ago in case we ever opened a place to get real food, it was quite tasty and it is not easy to impress her:)

------------------

Today, have to get some suspension bits made up so I can get the Vette chassis off my lift and put the ST on to take a look at a few things. Always best to be very vigilant on a highly modded vehicle as things settle in, like my exhaust that got so hot on the track it changed shape a bit and now is making contact, it might take some surgery to fix it but it is the cleanest flowing true 3" system ever put on one of these cars I have seen so I expected to have to tweak it a bit as it settled in, a very tight fit in some areas.

Then I am going to pull the nose back off and start the DIY Mishimoto radiator install, I will take pics for everyone to see how it is done but this might wait a few days while finishing up the tune(s).

koozy

3000 Post Club
Then I am going to pull the nose back off and start the DIY Mishimoto radiator install, I will take pics for everyone to see how it is done but this might wait a few days while finishing up the tune(s).
I think I remember reading on one of the forums that Mishimoto met with ModBargains or vice-versa and is working on a bolt-on oil catch can and radiator upgrade for the Fiesta ST.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I better call about that tomorrow then as it would be nice to have a bolt on from them if not to long a wait...

Rick

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Dropped it off at the dealership today to hopefully get the rattle from above the speedmeter fixed and get my clicking clutch fixed as well. I was hoping for this as a rental..

But instead I got this...

This things makes less rattles than my ST though. And it has a sport mode!

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
More tuning runs, getting it about as good as 91 is going to get but cyl 1 is not allowing timing to be advanced as far as the rest would allow. I put in colder plugs and 2-4 indexed perfectly but #1 is off quite a bit. I have 8 more plugs due tomorrow to make sure I can get #1 indexed then will do more data logs to see if that helps. Once done I already have the starter E30 tune loaded and will go pick up some E85 to start that tune:)