Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Oil and filter change, tire rotation and some brake maintenance.

My car is 4 years old and has 17,000 miles. There have been multiple posts of the rear brake calipers getting seized due to the caliper pins being very dry. Well I removed all of the brake caliper pins, and greased them. All of them were in good shape and really didn't need it.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Wow.. I hit 111,000km yesterday.. going to do mine again when I do my front pads hopefully tomorrow..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

trmnlfrst

Military Veteran
Hope I'm in the right spot here...

Roll up since purchase about 4 weeks ago, supply chain issues, something called "working" getting in the way and numerous small humans.

In my introduction post I made mention of the battery blowing up during previous owner's tenure. Repairs and modifications combined:

Rigid coolant line for cylinder head return, acid ate a pinhole in it, OEM replacement. Think is truly why the previous owner sold the car...

Ravenol MTF 2, a shade over 2 liters.

Cut out ate up OEM wiring harness at junction below battery, cleaned, washed, rewrapped with Painless wiring materials and 3M ceramic, tied in and down.

Advance Technics trans and engine mounts.

DD foglights.

Plugs, O2 sensors, cleaned/oiled air filter.

Ford Performance license plate frame :)

Weather Tech mats.

New OEM battery tray, numerous black metal OEM parts cleaned, washed, prepped, painted and re-installed from the battery debacle.

Car was sitting for a long time, total detail, wheels off, in the air, pressure wash underneath and Meguiars to round it out up top.

Oooofa!

Happy Tuesday guys, Eric-

I was looking under my car and noticed water seeping out the exhaust clamps during warm up on my thermal exhaust, anyone else had this? Idk if I should go back in and adjust it but I checked the claps last oil change they were still tight, exhaust still sounds the same

I noticed mine been using brake fluid more than usual. Doing the shocks yesterday I noticed leaking where the line bolts to the front brake caliper... Checked the bolt and it had come loose..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All I gathered from your comment is "weight reduction". :LOL:
Yup, they might be adding a minuscule amount of un-sprung weight, but every gram taken off of the car is cumulative (why I opted out of the sunroof, and will not add any amps/subs/etc., and jettisoned the rear seats/belts/covers).

Also; I personally don't think that this car is all that bad as far as (road 'noise' or otherwise) NVH goes anyway. [wink]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I was looking under my car and noticed water seeping out the exhaust clamps during warm up on my thermal exhaust, anyone else had this? Idk if I should go back in and adjust it but I checked the claps last oil change they were still tight, exhaust still sounds the same
Don't worry about very normal.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

SteveS

1000 Post Club
Finally took the car in to the dealer to get the blend door actuator fixed. After they looked at it, they determined it wasn't the blend door but the distribution door actuator. They didn't have one of those so they had to order it. Drove back up to get the car and we'll reschedule for Friday or Monday to get it finished.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Put the oem wheels back on. Grabbed some oil for the daily and for the turbo install. Will probably be a lot more expensive by then. Figured I would do the penzoil for the break in period then switch back to my amsoil.
Wow the oem Bridgestones have such sharper turn in than my dunlop direzza zIII.
Granted the zIII traction is much stronger but the turns at least at lower speeds feel so much better with the Bridgestones on. They are fairly worn too.

Got my BFGoodrich Rival S 1.5 tires mounted ahead of my track day at Streets of Willow Springs on Friday. Went with 215/45/16, I'm kinda regretting not buying up all the Re71r when they were on closeout at Tire Rack, but I'm interested to see how these do at the track, hoping I'll be able to get sub 1:30.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Got my BFGoodrich Rival S 1.5 tires mounted ahead of my track day at Streets of Willow Springs on Friday. Went with 215/45/16, I'm kinda regretting not buying up all the Re71r when they were on closeout at Tire Rack, but I'm interested to see how these do at the track, hoping I'll be able to get sub 1:30.

Those are not a cheap date. Let us know how it goes. Especially interested in whether there's any rubbing (or have you had your fenders rolled?)

Those are not a cheap date. Let us know how it goes. Especially interested in whether there's any rubbing (or have you had your fenders rolled?)
I will keep ya posted. I'm on a 16x7 wheel on Mountune lowering springs (~1" drop), so I'm interested for sure. And realistically I'd have loved to go with A052s, but those are even less of a cheap date. Those are down the road once I've got my track wheels and don't have to drive all the way to the track.