Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Installed an ESC Auto Switch that was made by [MENTION=7375]JDG[/MENTION] on this forum.

He makes it in two versions, Auto ESC Sport Mode and Auto ESC Off.
I got the ESC Off version.

Here is a video of how it works.

ESC Auto Switch

Dave

anticon

Replaced my stock plugs with gapped and indexed NGK 6510s, and loaded my first tune, COBB 93 Stage 1!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

XanRules

Okay so technically it was two days ago but I heat wrapped my crossover pipe, bent out the dent in the end of the tube (bought it from Ron's scratch-n-dent/used section) and installed it with a RamAir inlet and CFM Symposer delete. I'm gonna do some data logs soon but it does appear to make a difference in charge temps.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Well, Brisk and E3 make some funky "index agnostic" spark plugs...

But I couldn't tell you if they're worth a damn. They set off my "hooey" alarm. How would you even gap these things? [screwy]
Yes, I KNOW about these, and have even used/tried the Brisk 3 electrode plugs (with NO perceived benefits) in an LS1.

That's why I stated functional and performance improving in the post above (and also NOT the dreaded, only works in certain Teuton apps, Bosch multi-electrodes EITHER!). [wink]

My thoughts are that in a central plug location in the combustion chamber, 4 valve per cylinder head app, the 'opening' direction and resultant 'flame kernel' of the ground electrode and center electrode mean MUCH LESS than in a 2 valve per cylinder head with an offset plug location (but I could be dead wrong on this?).

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Indexing doesn't start making a difference til you're deep in the 4 digit horsepower range. And multi-electrode spark plugs are a sham. Electricity always chooses the path of least resistance and it will almost always be just one ground. As soon as it stops using the others, they will begin to corrode or buildup crud and they definitely will never be used again due to high resistance. Don't waste your money on multi-electrode plugs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Indexing doesn't start making a difference til you're deep in the 4 digit horsepower range. And multi-electrode spark plugs are a sham. Electricity always chooses the path of least resistance and it will almost always be just one ground. As soon as it stops using the others, they will begin to corrode or buildup crud and they definitely will never be used again due to high resistance. Don't waste your money on multi-electrode plugs.

This sounds absolutely correct, but their 'claim to fame' is that they 'un-sheild' the spark's 'flame kernel' with no blocking by the single, overlapped, ground electrode, thereby producing a stronger, more powerful, flame front.

Yup, agree it is 'hooey'. ;)

brbauer2

Just replaced my NGK 6510 with new NGK 6510. 29k on the old ones and they look fine to my eyes. I probably should have regapped them a while ago...all 4 had opened up to .032". New plugs gapped to .026"

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

anticon

I installed an MTC intercooler, and Depo hot side pipe. It was a straightforward, but man that intercooler is crammed in there.

[

Jerickson88

So, we are taking our family of four to the beach this weekend and I wanted to take the Fiesta.

That with a roof rack and box could triple the storage space.
Most definitely. The hitch ended up costing me around $35 shipped on a scratch and dent sale, the basket was $60.

bye bye Stage 1, and hello Stage 2.
AWR RMM 88A, and Knock Off Mishimoto Intercooler Bar and Plated design instead of the tube and fin. Plasti Dip the lower part of the front bumper.

brbauer2

Made 4 trips back and forth to Ace Hardware to fix a leaking shower faucet.

$27 in tools + $2 in new gaskets + cleaning = no more leaks

Before

After

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
OK, not today but a few days ago installed step colder plugs at 12.5k miles... Doesn't seem to make much difference with e30 tune but I also didn't reset KAM data either, but hot starts definitely take longer to fire over.