Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #81
Oil Catch Can is in the works! No ETA just yet, but there are a few prototypes floating around and we are testing to see which gives us the best results.

I should have some pictures and possibly an ETA on the spacers this week!

Oil Catch Can is in the works! No ETA just yet, but there are a few prototypes floating around and we are testing to see which gives us the best results.

I should have some pictures and possibly an ETA on the spacers this week!
Fucking outstanding. Finally some good news today. I eagerly await more news.

HaveBlue83

Yeah i wish i knew about these prototype deals. Id rock and test out one lol. Im gonna do a home depot DIY one for now
Will keep checking your forum section for new stuff. Boomba is really surprizing me.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
That's it! Im not going to buy the spacers until the occ is out. What else do you guys have in the works? You can add that to the list as well [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

I could be wrong but the spacer also works as a heat exchange as well right which can lower intake temps which equals more power right?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #95
I could be wrong but the spacer also works as a heat exchange as well right which can lower intake temps which equals more power right?
People running these on their Focus ST have noticed a drop in their charge air temps, so yes, lower intake temps have been noticed!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #98
Sooo what did the dyno say? [MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]
Baseline pulls were completed without the spacers. We are now fitting the spacers back onto the car, and making an install video and guide while doing so. We'll then strap it back down and get some numbers!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Baseline pulls were completed without the spacers. We are now fitting the spacers back onto the car, and making an install video and guide while doing so. We'll then strap it back down and get some numbers!
Excited to see the results and video. Also, ready to pay when you are :)