Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Colorado Springs

Yep. I'm on north Powers. Oddly enough, there's a guy not more than 200m from my house with my exact same car only he has grey Rado wheels. Other than him, and another guy that I see semi-regularly driving south on I-25 everyday near Castle Rock with a red FiST, that's the only other ST I've seen on the road.

I'm down by Powers and Fontaine. I have a Red FiST. I don't drive too much during the week since I work for home. But be on the lookout for me.

I'll be moving to Ft Carson next Summer...can't wait to run on some nice mountain roads.

I just sold my Fiesta ST unfortunately. I was trying to find a way to reach local guys since I have parts for sale, but yeah it does seem like most everyone has Focus STs. Just in case anyone local here is looking for some upgrades, my for sale post is here and I'd be happy to work more of a deal when I don't have to ship stuff:
https://www.fiestastforum.com/forum...o-plugs-Turbosmart-WGA-Motul-amp-Ford-fluids)

Any FiST drivers in the C/S area???
I'll probably be moving there next spring; was in the Springs a few months ago to look at some real estate in the NE area (rented a POS Fiesta sedan at the airport and got a flat which has never happened with my FiST); before TX I was up in the Denver area (DTC). I can't take TX much longer - lol.