Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hijinx’ Build

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #201
Sounds like it's going to be a bigger monster than it was. Hopefully I'll get to see it in person one day once it's done.
I'm not big on the whole meet scene, but if a group of guys I know from this side of river go over I may make it out there one day. I'll definitely have it at Gateway, though!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE!

They (DHM) are a PRO, 'top shelf' organization/tuner, so I would expect them to have a clean room for this purpose. [:)]

Any valve train changes/upgrades?

What do the various dry sump systems for this car run (IF you could find the space for the multi-stage pump/tank/lines)?

Does anyone make an aftermarket balancer/damper for these engines (like the ATI and Fluidampr for the domestic muscle cars).
I know that ATI does not, since I called them last month and asked about one for our engines. :(

DHM1

1000 Post Club
NICE!

They (DHM) are a PRO, 'top shelf' organization/tuner, so I would expect them to have a clean room for this purpose. [:)]

Any valve train changes/upgrades?

What do the various dry sump systems for this car run (IF you could find the space for the multi-stage pump/tank/lines)?

Does anyone make an aftermarket balancer/damper for these engines (like the ATI and Fluidampr for the domestic muscle cars).
I know that ATI does not, since I called them last month and asked about one for our engines. :(
Our clean room is top notch just like our products!!

Thanks for the kind words!!

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHM1

1000 Post Club
nice. love the clean work space and blue tape to leave out any doubt. what's the timeframe to get your car back?
I hate the blue tape haha we have nice covers and fitted plugs for engines we ship. The tap is used for installs. His engine will sit over the weekend so tape and bagged until install Monday!

This is a cover for the focus engines

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
I hate the blue tape haha we have nice covers and fitted plugs for engines we ship. The tap is used for installs. His engine will sit over the weekend so tape and bagged until install Monday!

This is a cover for the focus engines

Russ
I saw that photo of the cover before and knew right then that you are serious about your work. Cleanliness speaks volumes for something that requires a lot of accuracy.

If I ever need a motor I will be hitting you up. [thumb]

TempeST

Er Mah Gerd! I can't wait! So Jealous of you, I hope you beat Russ's old record, nothing against him at all, I know he will be grinning ear to ear as he tunes this beast, knowing everything he has made and took the time to do on your car is what made this happen.