Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone tried installing the Kicker sub from the regular Fiesta?

me32

1000 Post Club
So im guessing no one has tired installing the factory option one?

Interested as well as I have finally figured out that the factory Sony system just doesn't put out enough oomph for my tastes :3

iso100

1000 Post Club
Eu instalei no meu. A qualidade ? muito boa.
Whoa, he says he installed it and that it works very well!

Obrigado por postar essa atualiza??o! Voc? pode comentar sobre quaisquer partes dif?ceis da instala??o?
Isso afeta a capacidade de reduzir o piso de carga?

iso100

1000 Post Club
Although, now that I look at the photo, there's no cargo floor in his car. Nor is there the mount points for it. Perhaps the raised floor is an ST thing? I'd gladly do without the floor if I could get a sub like this.

Ahh, damn it. The photos are of a sedan hatch!

The trunk floor is flat and the sub is trapped by a handle on the car side just off the hinges.

It's simple, just trace the removable hatch floor and build a setup on top of it. If you get a spare tire from a regular Fiesta, then you'll have about 6" of room to play with. Here's mine. It's not finished yet, but you get the idea. It all sits below the hatch floor in the upper position.

Attachments

So, regardless of the floor position would the box "fit" into the side of the Fist?
I would gladly loose the big spare totally or have the donut and make a new deck board to have this.