Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My red devil.......

Only had some minor cosmetic work done - window tints and new shoes/brake calipers painted red.....

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Those Team Dynamics go very well on the Fiesta ST.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Those Team Dynamics go very well on the Fiesta ST.
Don't they.... I'm super happy with how they look [biggrin] They feel so much lighter than the stock rims as well, although this does mean the bumps are even more pronounced. But then, if I wanted a soft ride, I'd have bought an SUV!!

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
Looks great, did you paint your calipers red?.
Cheers. I had them done at a custom paint shop in Sydney along with spraying the centre caps for each rim in black.......

YIN

Niceļ¼Œvery rare color.But some people will mix up with orange from some points of view .[biggrin]

Your car looks really good with the touches that you've done to it. I really like the look of the 3 doors even though I have to admit that I'm finding the extra doors to be handy.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Your car looks really good with the touches that you've done to it. I really like the look of the 3 doors even though I have to admit that I'm finding the extra doors to be handy.
Thanks. Luckily my girlfriend drives a Toyota Rav 4 (SUV) so we do have a bigger car for longer journeys etc. The ST is for rocketing me to work and back and weekend blasts. There's rarely anyone else in the car to spoil the fun!!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I forgot to ask but are they 17" or 18"? They look kind of big for 17".

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thanks. Luckily my girlfriend drives a Toyota Rav 4 (SUV) so we do have a bigger car for longer journeys etc. The ST is for rocketing me to work and back and weekend blasts. There's rarely anyone else in the car to spoil the fun!!
Im on the same boat...my wife and I were sharing a car (Auto TL) for a little over 5 years. Now I was finally able to buy myself my own toy that I dont have to share anymore eapecially that she doesn't drive stick :)
We use the 4door for long trips or food shopping.

Perry

I agree with Race Red--it was each of my top three choices, and my new baby is exactly that color. I don't mind the 4-door version that is the only option here in the States. Love the tinted windows on the red devil, along with the black wheels. Should come with horns and a pitchfork, too!

OP
S
Thread Starter #16
I forgot to ask but are they 17" or 18"? They look kind of big for 17".
They're 17"s with the standard tyres switched over [burnout]

I agree with Race Red--it was each of my top three choices, and my new baby is exactly that color. I don't mind the 4-door version that is the only option here in the States. Love the tinted windows on the red devil, along with the black wheels. Should come with horns and a pitchfork, too!
Thanks Perry. Nice idea for future mods [tongue]

C. love

almost got red myself. looks good man. I am in the minority glad i have a 5 door makes the daily grind more friendly