Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Stage 4 in the works not able to say more than this at this point but hats off to Chalon at PCA for scoring me a KILLA deal on this and now to get the rest when time allows...

More to come as I am able to reveal do to vendor/builder agreements ..

This is good, are you going to be driving this set-up before next spring Rod?

P.S., I knew you were up to something, lol.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #126
This is good, are you going to be driving this set-up before next spring Rod?

P.S., I knew you were up to something, lol.
I Would hope to have it set up yet this year but that all depends on time and weather .. Shooting for it but you know how life tend to get in the way now and again.. lol

Awesome project thread, just read through all of it, have far too much time on my hands haha ��
Will be keeping an eye on the bigger turbo build, what sort of power are you looking to achieve?

Callum

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #132
Got Bored and tossed this Billet Technology Oil Catch Can I had laying around from my Hemi Challenger so I figured if it is good nuff for a 345 Hemi it should work ok on a 1.6 Ecoboost...
As you can see I am sad to say I had to go Black on the hose as the parts store failed to have blue in stock lol Stealthier this way ..

Attachments

XuperXero

Nice, did you hook the fuel hose over the original clip?

A suggestion if I may, replace the plastic zip tie with metal zip ties. Stronger and safer this way... they're releasable as well.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #134
The front hose clamps over the orignal clip after i removed the factory hose and got some rubber hose to fit over .
Yes the zip tie is a temp measure till i get a chance to fab up a under plate to bolt to the motor mount to support the can from below to keep it from drooping towards the pully. they really don't have much room to move as it is but rather safe than sorry :)
Will look into the non meltable metal ones :) Thanks

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #135
Paid a Vist to my local FedEx shipper and sent this off to here to get Parts Fab'd for the upgrade..
Pay no attention to the outer box it is just there to provide added protection during shipping hope it makes more the 6.5 hp LOL

Attachments

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #137
Yup that be my Guy.. Super good to work with and just very very busy with His other projects (FoST and Fusion) Best guess at this point is about a good month or TWO out yet if all goes well..

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Yup that be my Guy.. Super good to work with and just very very busy with His other projects (FoST and Fusion) Best guess at this point is about a good month or TWO out yet if all goes well..
I'm excited. A month or two would still be faster than 2JR at the moment.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #140
I'm betting they will be close Though I looking forward to Joe bringing that hi pro Radiator to market .. looks like I might be needing one now :)